Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
"Man I hate my life, I hope the pilot needs to go to the bathroom... Go to the bathroom go to the bathroom go to the bathroom go to the bathroom go to the bathroom haters gonna hate hate hate hate, I'm just gonna shake shake shake shake shake, shake it oh he went to the bathroom, cool time to crash this plane"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaybee
Jul 16, 2002
:captainpop:

duck monster
Dec 15, 2004

What does this button do!

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 279 days!)

Mein leben!!!

SD87
Jun 7, 2011
A loving baby died in the crash. You are the devil

Meowmixer
Jul 10, 2001

The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!

SD87 posted:

A baby died in your mom and it was you. RIP baby goon ghost.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

SD87 posted:

What crash

Shadoer
Aug 31, 2011

Zoe Quinn is one of many women targeted by the Gamergate harassment campaign.

Support a feminist today!

I don't want my last moments of my life to be piloting this plane. I'm just gonna put it on autopilot, close my eyes, and let sweet death just take me... ah silence...

*people banging on the door*

Insufferable maggots, be quiet! We are all going to die, just stay silent and enjoy the god drat moment!

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

*Locks the door to the cockpit and begins to hum Koran scriptures*

HAHAHHHAHAHA YYYAAAKOWZAHHH

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Uhhh this is your captain speaking, just ignore that terrorist banging on the cockpit, we're all in control up here, on your left you'll see an oddly close mountain peak. Feel free to take some pictures with the cell phones I know you didn't put on airplane mode

Shadoer
Aug 31, 2011

This is your captain speaking, as we take this completely normal flight, I think it's time we go over some passages from the Koran. Just look at the Safety card I know you didn't read and I have placed there for you some wonderful reasons why you should convert to Islam, because it is the light. I suggest if you decide to convert to Islam you do so quickly... say within 10 minutes for no reason.

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
hello this is your captain there i 1 parachute left the last person alive before we crash gets it

haha there was actually 3 parachutes

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
so is that the real scoop then

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Did they hire the copilot from the Costa Concordia

WAR CRIME GIGOLO fucked around with this message at 07:32 on Mar 27, 2015

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

LeoMarr posted:

He followed in the brave footsteps of the copilots who keep introducing rotavirus in to the water supply, who are all following in the footsteps of the Titanic's copilot, who was himself following the brave tradition of Odysseus's copilot

Shadoer
Aug 31, 2011

This is your captain speaking, as you may have surmised... I plan to crash the plan with you all in it. I'd like to thank the government for installing these handy terrorist proof doors which I could not have pulled this off without. Thanks again for flying German Airs, and I hope you have come to realize that islam is the light. You now have two minutes before we crash land into this mountain.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
"Danke, Obama" *slams passenger jet into a mountain*

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
"BUT JEEZ HANK! AUTO PILOT DOESNT STEER THE PLANE TOO!"

*crash

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Oh snap son.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
im really a performance artist at heart and should have went to clown school

now for the final irony, i will use the mechanism meant to save this plane from a terrorist cockpit rush by locking the pilot out of the cockpit AND CRASHING the plane into the mountain becsause we are the real terrorists.

my mother told me there is no money in THEATER

well this is for you mother my final bow you loving bitch

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

LeoMarr posted:

Nah, he wasn't drunk enough.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

I was going to come in here and post something that was a lame attempt at being funny but I'll quote this instead because it's far better than anything I could've thought of thanks guy

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Most plane crashes are more likely than not pilot error. Even before they found this one I was like, "what did these idiots do now?"

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I am Toni Lippi posted:

Most plane crashes are more likely than not pilot error. Even before they found this one I was like, "what did these idiots do now?"

I blame radical islam'e skate park

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
what if i just veered off and drove this thing into the mountain i could totally do it

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

hey you want a soda?

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

goddamnit tim we paid 50k for this 3d software and we are gonna get our money's worth

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
there was an ovveride code for the lockdown but the other dude just used the 30 second reset to keep him out

lmao

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!

No way he's getting in with that weak-rear end judo chop.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Oh God that photo of me near the Golden Gate Bridge makes me look like such a dweeb. I'm so embarrassed I could just kill myself!

ASSASSINS!
Jan 2, 2009

lmao

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Probably thought he had enough time to rub one out, panicked when he heard the cabin door jiggle and crashed the plane out of embarrassment. 150 souls worth the price of personal dignity.

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
http://www.planecrashinfo.com/lastwords.htm

Judging by these black box recordings, dying in an airplane crash seems p. chill

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

http://www.planecrashinfo.com/lastwords.htm

Judging by these black box recordings, dying in an airplane crash seems p. chill

Actually, these conditions don't look very good at all, do they?

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

Actually, these conditions don't look very good at all, do they?

Watch out for those pylons ahead, eh. See them? Yeah, yeah, don't worry.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
*breathing*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
*breathing*