Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
I don't have an opinion on this drive through debate but fyi chicken fries are back at Burger King.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I asked for a water in a cup and got a water in a cup in a cup. Should have been angry but I smelled french fries.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

[quote="ShaqDiesel" post="443333121"]
I don't have an opinion on this drive through debate but fyi chicken fries are back at Burger King.
[/

Theyre preyty god to me

Korthal
May 26, 2011

You're paying for the restaraunt in your order, you might as well go inside and use it. If you don't have time to sit down and eat a meal, what kind of person are you?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Korthal posted:

You're paying for the restaraunt in your order, you might as well go inside and use it. If you don't have time to sit down and eat a meal, what kind of person are you?

I believe I am entitled to the ball pit as well, but the Burger King management seems to disagree

Spookydonut
Sep 13, 2010

"Hello alien thoughtbeasts! We murder children!"
~our children?~
"Not recently, no!"
~we cool bro~
They say they won't serve you at the drive through unless you're in a car because of oh&s but you know it's because they don't want to deal with drunk jerks at 3am.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

ShaqDiesel posted:

Drive thru oriented food (therefore discussion allowed) aimed at the more SOPHISTICATED, adult market. It poo poo you not. I had to google it cuz never seen them.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/BK_Chicken_Fries

Lmao

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
They are actually quite sophisticated. When one's fries are made of chicken imagine what wondrous meat will be found in the main course. :allears:

YeahSo!
Feb 1, 2015

by Lowtax

LeoMarr posted:

[quote="ShaqDiesel" post="443333121"]
[/

Theyre preyty god to me

Holy crap, there's a lot going on here! I reckon there's a pretty good story about the behind-the-scenes creation of that post.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

YeahSo! posted:

Holy crap, there's a lot going on here! I reckon there's a pretty good story about the behind-the-scenes creation of that post.

BBcode tags are hard when drunk. So gunk, what's your best fast food drive thru story?

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

a messed up horse posted:

you knew the ruels and you broke them

i had no idea this was a rule and it still makes me angry 10 years later

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

Spookydonut posted:

They say they won't serve you at the drive through unless you're in a car because of oh&s but you know it's because they don't want to deal with drunk jerks at 3am.

just wait until they go to pass the bag to the car and run through and snatch those burg

rj54x
Sep 16, 2007
Going inside is the pro move here. When I was in high school I used to walk in to the McD's across the street from work all the time, which directly contributed to eventually having sex with a cashier who smelled just a little bit like french fries regardless of how much she showered, which can be a bonus depending on how you think about it.

So yeah, go inside, bed any available workers over the age of 18. They're working in fast food and therefore have low self-esteem and are easy, OP.

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp
i thought about trying one of those spicy mcchicken things but then remembered that i am white and employed

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
Was hoping this thread was about fast food mergers. I want to be able to get a whopper with mcdonalds fries in the same spot.

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

West SAAB Story posted:

lol mcdonalds

Walk inside and get your burger, you scrub. Their unsweetened iced tea is loving awesome, and worth sitting inside a mcdonalds for a refill.

Their food, however, sucks. You can make the jalapeno burger OK by having them leave off the scabs stupid crunchy poo poo.

e: htf did I misspell burger? :psyduck:

Lol that they have to call it 'unsweetened iced tea' as if the natural state of iced tea is with ridiculous amounts of sugar and corn syrup in it.

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

MrChupon posted:

Lol that they have to call it 'unsweetened iced tea' as if the natural state of iced tea is with ridiculous amounts of sugar and corn syrup in it.

It was already said to be a McDonalds.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

we're getting your burger ready could you please pull in to the parking lot and we'll walk it out to you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Mr. Pumroy posted:

we're getting your burger ready could you please pull in to the parking lot and we'll walk it out to you

Nah I'll just wait here. *opens candy crush*

• Locked thread