Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
and he goes up to the teller. He says, "I want to apply for a loan."

The teller tells the frog that he doesn't do loans and that the frog needs to go talk to their loan officer, Patricia Wack.

So the frog hops over to the desk and into a chair and says, "Hello, Ms. Wack. I'd like to apply for a loan."

She looks at the frog incredulously but thinks to herself, "Why not? I've given loans to black people, so what the hell?" Pat Wack says to the frog, "Well, first of all, it's Mrs. Wack, but I can help you apply for a loan. We'll just need to fill out some forms. What's you're name?"

The frog says, "My name is Kermit."

At this point Mrs. Wack is thinking to herself, "Oh boy, this has got to be a joke. A talking frog wants a loan, and now he says his name is Kermit? Give me a break!"

Well the frog can tell what's going on, because he's heard this before and he says, "I know what you're thinking, and no, I'm not THAT Kermit the frog. That's my uncle. His sister is my mom. She was married to my father, Mick Jagger, for a while and they had me."

"Well, OK Kermit." says Mrs. Wack. "Do you have a business plan?"

"Yes, I've had it faxed over from my lawyer's office. It should have arrived at your office this morning."

"Very good then," says Mrs. Wack. "Do you have any collateral?"

The frog opens the paper bag and pulls out a small ceramic Eiffel Tower. He puts it on the desk and says, "All I have is this."

Well Mrs. Wack is getting really flustered because this is so loving stupid. She has no idea what the hell do do with a little statue as collateral. People usually put up property or cash or something, not some little figurine. She has no idea how to even proceed so she picks up the little Eiffel Tower, looks at it and says, "I need to go ask my manager about this."

She goes to the bank manager and starts to tell the story. When she gets to the part about collateral, she produces the ceramic tchotchke and says, "What the heck is this? How can I use this as collateral?"

The manager looks at her and says, "It's a knick-nack, Patty Wack. Give the frog a loan. His old man's a Rolling Stone."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I don't get it. What does the frog need the loan for??

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

BigBoss posted:

"Why not? I've given loans to black people, so what the hell?"

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

a hole-y ghost posted:

A charcuterie restaurant

He's a little behind the times.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 247 days!)

A psychotherapists' secretary buzzes him on the phone and says "Sir, a new patient is here and he claims to be invisible."

'Tell him I can't see him now.'

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

a hole-y ghost posted:

did you not read the part about his lawyer faxing over his business proposal?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Voted one

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
This thread is way too good to not be stickied. I'm already making a short list of people I'm gonna probate.

YeahSo!
Feb 1, 2015

by Lowtax

BigBoss posted:

I'm already making a short list of people I'm gonna probate.

It's a list lost, Big Boss, give the goons a break. They don't know how much is at stake.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

YeahSo! posted:

It's a list lost, Big Boss, give the goons a break. They don't know how much is at stake.

They'll know. They'll all know...

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

BigBoss posted:

and he goes up to the teller. He says, "I want to apply for a loan."

The teller tells the frog that he doesn't do loans and that the frog needs to go talk to their loan officer, Patricia Wack.

So the frog hops over to the desk and into a chair and says, "Hello, Ms. Wack. I'd like to apply for a loan."

She looks at the frog incredulously but thinks to herself, "Why not? I've given loans to black people, so what the hell?" Pat Wack says to the frog, "Well, first of all, it's Mrs. Wack, but I can help you apply for a loan. We'll just need to fill out some forms. What's you're name?"

The frog says, "My name is Kermit."

At this point Mrs. Wack is thinking to herself, "Oh boy, this has got to be a joke. A talking frog wants a loan, and now he says his name is Kermit? Give me a break!"

Well the frog can tell what's going on, because he's heard this before and he says, "I know what you're thinking, and no, I'm not THAT Kermit the frog. That's my uncle. His sister is my mom. She was married to my father, Mick Jagger, for a while and they had me."

"Well, OK Kermit." says Mrs. Wack. "Do you have a business plan?"

"Yes, I've had it faxed over from my lawyer's office. It should have arrived at your office this morning."

"Very good then," says Mrs. Wack. "Do you have any collateral?"

The frog opens the paper bag and pulls out a small ceramic Eiffel Tower. He puts it on the desk and says, "All I have is this."

Well Mrs. Wack is getting really flustered because this is so loving stupid. She has no idea what the hell do do with a little statue as collateral. People usually put up property or cash or something, not some little figurine. She has no idea how to even proceed so she picks up the little Eiffel Tower, looks at it and says, "I need to go ask my manager about this."

She goes to the bank manager and starts to tell the story. When she gets to the part about collateral, she produces the ceramic tchotchke and says, "What the heck is this? How can I use this as collateral?"

The manager looks at her and says, "It's a knick-nack, Patty Wack. Give the frog a loan. His old man's a Rolling Stone."

lol

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

William Tells' heirs were actually quite good at ten pin. It was going to be in the latest biography, but the librarian misplaced the documents. Its kind of sad. If they can't find it we'll never know for who the Tells bowled.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I dont think frogs can talk.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

A man walks into a psychiatrists office. He says "Doc.. doc, you gotta help me!" "Ok," sighs the doctor, "whats your problem?" The man shakes his head, and looks down to his feet. "Well, I keep having this recurring dream, Doc.." The doctor looks up at the patient, "Oh? Go on." "Yeah, Doc... I keep having this dream. First, I'm a wigwam. Then, I'm a tepee. I'm a wigwam again. Then, I'm a tepee.", explains the bewildered guy. "Oh, thats simple.", explains the doctor with a wry smirk, "You're too tents."

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
So...

Lil johnny had heard rumors that Grandpa knew some really cool magic tricks. One day lil johnny got up the nerve to ask his grandpa about those tricks.

"Well, ill show you a very secret trick, but you have to meet me by the wood pile", said grandpa.

Being the stalwart little man that Johnny was, he hot footed it over to the wood pile.

"Pull down your pants lil johnny, im going to stick my finger up your butt", said grandpa as he was leaned over in an awkward position. The pleats of his slacks looked different today.

Little johnny, the stalwart little man, did as his grandpa asked and pulled down his trousers.

Then johnny felt two hands on his shoulders.

Grandpa whispered in johnny's ear, "Its magic".

The sun set that day and johnny cried when he went to bed that night.

I actually just typed that poo poo out. gently caress you, pay me.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

hey hey hey this isnt trannydreams.txt this is dadjokes.txt

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

West SAAB Story posted:

hey hey hey this isnt trannydreams.txt this is dadjokes.txt

That was a dad joke.

You jerk.

:colbert:

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

your dad makes incest/sodomy jokes? that 'splains some things.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Who was Mrs. Wack's husband? Was it also Mick Jagger?
Is that why she was so angry?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

West SAAB Story posted:

your dad makes incest/sodomy jokes? that 'splains some things.

:holymoley:

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
i like norm macdonald too but i dont know if i'd ever type his longest jokes out as threads

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

What is a Mexican hairdressers fav pizza place?

Little Caesars! U should make a scissor cutting gesture
While u say the punchline go share it with a loved one today

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

shitpost!shitpost!

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

West SAAB Story posted:

shitpost!shitpost!

Some posters here have loved ones give them a chance to tell it

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

social vegan posted:

Some posters here have loved ones give them a chance to tell it

i like the new av

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

West SAAB Story posted:

i like the new av

Oh u flirt

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

gotta webcam? :pervert:

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

lol

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

what him name, OP

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

what him name, OP

Can you loving read? Him Name Kermit Green Frog idiot.

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

Biggu Bossu

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
voted 1

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Modern Day Hercules posted:

Can you loving read? Him Name Kermit Green Frog idiot.

um it's probably actually Kermit Jagger, as his father is Mick Jagger

the question was rhetorical and meant to evoke the autistic boy who had lost his frog, and subsequently promised to find his frog, along with whoever took his frog

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe
long-winded jokes that end with a pun or similar wordplay are the worst

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

um it's probably actually Kermit Jagger, as his father is Mick Jagger

the question was rhetorical and meant to evoke the autistic boy who had lost his frog, and subsequently promised to find his frog, along with whoever took his frog

The frog's a bastard and he has his mother's last name. There's a thousand children of Mick Jagger and they're all bastards.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

frogbastard

the australian frog that had a gbs cult of personality around its lovely pirate frog skull comics

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
I'm emotionally invested in the frog now. Can you tell us what happens next? :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
bad froggger!

• Locked thread