Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther
Nov 2, 2013

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

who said I did? this thread is garbage and I'm surprised it wasn't gassed with the others

the other threads weren't garbage, just this one

dogcrash truther
Nov 2, 2013
All pro sexman: durrrr I don't want to talk about what's going on in the world, I just want to jack my little gay dick into my big homo mouth and gargle the rancid cum (I don't eat fruit) while I scream "GBS rules!"

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
same

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

dogcrash truther posted:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

dogcrash truther posted:

All pro sexman: durrrr I don't want to talk about what's going on in the world, I just want to jack my little gay dick into my big homo mouth and gargle the rancid cum (I don't eat fruit) while I scream "GBS rules!"

I don't think you "get" all pro sexman, friend

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

dogcrash truther posted:

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

the mod who gassed the threads was wrong to do so

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Release th e Jason Treads

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Puppy Galaxy posted:

the mod who gassed the threads was wrong to do so

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
im glad for it

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Puppy Galaxy

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

amityville anus posted:

im glad for it

I'm ok w/ w/e

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
I don't know what I missed but arf jason is my friend, and I like when he posts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

dogcrash truther posted:

I disagree

• Locked thread