Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
This place is like YOSPOS except your not even good at computers so you cant make the good computer jokes whwere you write lines of code and make them about sex poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

firstpost
Mar 27, 2015

by XyloJW
:firstpost:

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
code:
if ($penis) 
<fuck_op= ::= inthebutt>
else ($op_is_gay ++<< dicks)
</fuck_op>

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

ashgromnies posted:

code:
if ($penis) 
<fuck_op= ::= inthebutt>
else ($op_is_gay ++<< dicks)
</fuck_op>

*uploads into exact fan replica of Data from Star Trek*

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I.N.R.I posted:

This place is like YOSPOS except your not even good at computers so you cant make the good computer jokes whwere you write lines of code and make them about sex poo poo
Yos pos is better at jokes then us. Where do those wacky mother fuckers get all their ideas!!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I think you meant to post this in fyad hth

AdolfHitler
Mar 21, 2009
kid you dont even know the half of it

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Yos Pos jokes are all about computers and programming code and really clever but in GBS we only make jokes about gay cum, semen, Big penis, male enhancement, sexual pleasure, longer more intense orgasm, enhance sensations of the penis,

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im good at computers but the style in yospos blinds me and I am too lazy to change it

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
luckily your posting is no different here than it was in YOSPOS, Ernie

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
what gbs needs is mods that are over proteftive of they special snowflake thread so they can play gatekeeper to some dumb rear end public info that anyone can get even someone who is an 'expert' in they field and then cry when someone post it because now you arent special anymore lmao owned way to get owned by uG you idiot mod

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
In YOSPOS they post while turning there monitors slightly towards the wall so their tiny smelly indian coworker can t read over their shoulder and in GBS they just post normally because theyre at home

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Yos Pos: Business class
GBS: Cargo hold :wth:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

a hole-y ghost posted:

Yos Pos: Business class
GBS: Strapped to the wing of the plane :wth:

ftfy

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Yos Pos on the left, GBS on the right

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
mmm i'd say riding the landing gear(frozen and dead)

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

mmm i'd say riding the landing gear(frozen and dead)
No thats LF

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Your moms dead body I REPEAT your moms dead body

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

uG posted:

what gbs needs is mods that are over proteftive of they special snowflake thread so they can play gatekeeper to some dumb rear end public info that anyone can get even someone who is an 'expert' in they field and then cry when someone post it because now you arent special anymore lmao owned way to get owned by uG you idiot mod

link

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Yos pos: [img]C:\funny pics\animated gifs\NerdyGuy_Rofl.gif[/img]
GBS: [img]C:\funny pics\animated gifs\fatguyfallingdown.gif[/img]

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal

a hole-y ghost posted:

Yos pos: [img]C:\funny pics\animated gifs\NerdyGuy_Rofl.gif[/img]

shut up dad

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3488991&pagenumber=228&perpage=40#post420435016

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
other than that yospos is good

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

a hole-y ghost posted:

Yos pos: [img]~/Documents/Pictures/nerdy_guy_rofl.gif[/img]

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

I.N.R.I posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Long Johnson
Oct 22, 2010

I.N.R.I posted:

• Locked thread