Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
i love my Ouya. <3

best console EVER!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

firstpost
Mar 27, 2015

by XyloJW
:firstpost:

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

get some

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
whats ouya?

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 288 days!)

ouya do huh?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

best console for a clown to use at the circus

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

OOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU YYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAA

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Outkast appears on the screen and begins singing a modified version of "hey yeah" mixed with Yello's "Oh Yeah" to promote a console that has also been completely forgotten

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 288 days!)

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

Outkast appears on the screen and begins singing a modified version of "hey yeah" mixed with Yello's "Oh Yeah" to promote a console that has also been completely forgotten

intellivision? those were the bomb with the little twirlydisc and the phone button keypad

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

hey you know that operating system that they use on cheap phones that they give away for free so everybody with a smartphone already either has it or has something similar

yeah thats the one we should all pay a hundred bucks for another version of that but you have to be in your house to use it and it wont play any of the games you already bought

- sixty thousand actual adult people

Swizzbutt
Jul 12, 2014

I bought, well my mom bought me, one of those plug and play home arcade things and it was more fun than an ouya, I bet 5 of my moms dollars on it

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

My games are OUYA compatible on release date, no waiting around for a subpar port.

Ave Azaria
Oct 4, 2010

by Lowtax
Hundo for a dedicated emulator I can keep next to my TV isn't crazy. No crazier than buying an Awful Forums membership ten times

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Ave Azaria posted:

Hundo for a dedicated emulator I can keep next to my TV isn't crazy. No crazier than buying an Awful Forums membership ten times

you bought one did you

didn't ouya?

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
i might sell my ouya.

how much beef jerky can i get for it?

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Ave Azaria posted:

I have several different ways to play emulated games on my TV already, and I use none of them. I don't believe anybody actually emulates old games anymore mostly because they're terrible

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Put all Ouyas into the ET landfill.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
i have a laptop with a broken screen that i could use to emulate games if i wanted to

but i dont so i just use it to watch tv shows/movies and play fallout while laying on my couch

much better use imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.

Ave Azaria posted:

Hundo for a dedicated emulator I can keep next to my TV isn't crazy.

Yes it is

• Locked thread