Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
I feel bad for whoever has so little going on in life that they are constantly refreshing gbs to post first post. Its sad and Im sorry your life is poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

The Mad Archivist posted:

you're just mad jelly that they're beating you to the punch, which stems from your more ambient frustration over movie piracy

Im glad you remember me, friend. :wave:

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Harald posted:

there's no way First Post isn't some kind of bot. i hope.

I hope you're right, I really do. (Turns and walks away)

Because Just one of those things managed to wipe out my entire crew in less than 24 hours. And if the colonists have found that ship, then there's no telling how many of them have been exposed. Do you understand?

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

NurhacisUrn posted:

DOC-J AND EIGHTBALL ARE loving WASTED MAN!

"Ahh fermative."

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

BossRighteous posted:

dude, your av looks exactly like middle aged symmetrical BBQ face boy
confirm/deny?

I dunno. Some neck beard loser in cineD gave this to me for admitting I work in the film industry. But I like it.

• Locked thread