Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
I don't know about you guys, but I've got a p good feeling about the next millenium. Economy doing well, stable Europe, friendly Russia. Even the ME looks to be on the up. I'm thinking we might actually be looking at the end of history here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Wow Bush is loving awful, after losing New Hampshire there's no way he'll get the nomination over McCain, much less beat the Democrats after 8 years of prosperity!

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 258 days!)

I hope they make a Grumpy Old Men 3. Walter has at least another show or three in him!

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

West SAAB Story posted:

You just don't know whats COOL, dad. You probably use xroach.

I can hackysack and man that new blind melon CD is off the charts. I burned the whole set of MP3s to my CD player and I get like.. 10 hours on one CD man. It's loving AWESOME.

Hey, let's not fight. Let's go drink some Surge and listen to Oleander

forfucksface
Jan 8, 2015
*reads rotten.com/library articles*

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

Dead Precedents posted:

Hey, let's not fight. Let's go drink some Surge and listen to Oleander

We're good. :hf: How about we put some electronica afterwards? Man, the Chemical Brothers will NEVER get old.

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

i just got a new video card for duke nukem forever it's gonna be good! they announced the release date is august so i can't wait

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!
Hmm, should I go to Newgrounds, Maddox's site, or ebaumsworld?

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

West SAAB Story posted:

We're good. :hf: How about we put some electronica afterwards? Man, the Chemical Brothers will NEVER get old.

Sweet. Then we can go play Tribes.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

2000 is going to be the year of LinuxFreeBSD on the Desktop.

nastynaven
Mar 27, 2015

by Ralp
as soon as i saw the title of this thread i thought "limp bizkit". then i opened it and WHAM!

pepito sanchez
Apr 3, 2004
I'm not mexican
got me a voodoo card bitches :smug:

pepito sanchez
Apr 3, 2004
I'm not mexican
no mroe software accelaration for my counter strike

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014

LLCoolJD posted:

Hmm, should I go to Newgrounds, Maddox's site, or ebaumsworld?

Seanbaby

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

Dead Precedents posted:

Sweet. Then we can go play Tribes.

Can't play for TOO long.. I mean I only have like 100 free hours of online time and mom gets pissed when I keep the phone tied up lol Did you hear that Jon Lovitz suckerpunched Andy Dick? Tom Green is strange but man his stuff will never get stale. I can't wait to see him on the big screen!

GONADS AND STRIFE WHEEEEEEEE!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I'm going to CompUSA with my parents tomorrow, I can't wait!

nastynaven
Mar 27, 2015

by Ralp
aol chat rooms and britney spears and middle school.

forfucksface
Jan 8, 2015
Badcandy.com lmbo crazy brown people candy :)

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

West SAAB Story posted:

Can't play for TOO long.. I mean I only have like 100 free hours of online time and mom gets pissed when I keep the phone tied up lol Did you hear that Jon Lovitz suckerpunched Andy Dick? Tom Green is strange but man his stuff will never get stale. I can't wait to see him on the big screen!

GONADS AND STRIFE WHEEEEEEEE!

That sucks, man. Hey, I'm going to be on ICQ tomorrow at 7pm. What's your ICQ number? I'll send you a sweet link :goatsecx:

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Once we're done playing the Kingpin demo, lemme show you this thing called MMD. It's like Winamp, only it's different.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

Dead Precedents posted:

That sucks, man. Hey, I'm going to be on ICQ tomorrow at 7pm. What's your ICQ number? I'll send you a sweet link :goatsecx:

My number? 12 :smuggo:
I need to register my copy of Trumpet Winsock. It really is a drag having to dismiss all of these drat "BUY ME" popups. I heard about this thing called Mirk.. Merk.. Merc? I dunno its supposed to be awesome to chat.

I found this thing on netcoms' ftp site.. Brad something or other. Has a ton of stuff!

LLCoolJD posted:

Once we're done playing the Kingpin demo, lemme show you this thing called MMD. It's like Winamp, only it's different.

sure you don't mean winmod? :v:

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

West SAAB Story posted:

I need to register my copy of Trumpet Winsock. It really is a drag having to dismiss all of these drat "BUY ME" popups. I heard about this thing called Mirk.. Merk.. Merc? I dunno its supposed to be awesome to chat.

I found this thing on netcoms' ftp site.. Brad something or other. Has a ton of stuff!

Maybe I meant Audacious. It's been a long time!

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

West SAAB Story posted:

Sweet. Hey, I know a guy who has some leaked photos of the new Star Wars film. Want a copy?

P.S. Go see Fight Club. It's crazzzyyyyy!!!

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

LLCoolJD posted:

Maybe I meant Audacious. It's been a long time!

Ah, yeah.. that thing. I can't afford a new sound card, and my GUS never got decent windows drivers. :(

Dead Precedents posted:

Sweet. Hey, I know a guy who has some leaked photos of the new Star Wars film. Want a copy?

P.S. Go see Fight Club. It's crazzzyyyyy!!!

NO WAY! Send me these pix. I can let it download overnight!

P.S. I got a really funny program for you its called simusex.. I hid it in the pkzip directory on this floppy.. I'll bring it in tomorrow.

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

did you guys see this poo poo!?!?!?!??? this movie looks AMAZING I CANT WAIT

(56k users, sorry!)

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

Hey guys I found these rad programs called Comet Cursor and Bonzai Buddy. They're free and change your mouse pointer and the monkey talks to you and stuff its pretty rad.

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

I just got Netzero, I'll never have to pay for internet service again.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

Bruce Kison posted:

I just got Netzero, I'll never have to pay for internet service again.

Stupid, dude. Get Bluelight at K-Mart. Its got more local lines!

I'm gonna go hang out at Circuit City. I hear they're marking down the DIVX players.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

*carries around Discman with ESP 45 second anti-skip protection along with a 48 CD booklet to listen to music on the go*

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

did you guys play that grand theft auto 2 yet? its so awesome i cant even imagine how they could make it better

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004

Jesus Christ posted:

*play sick to skip school*

*play Tribes all afternoon*

All I do is play renegades all day and I spent all night downloading the hottest voicepacks.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
btw. tori amos's new album is good.

she'll never release a dud.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

That TV show Millenium is so fresh and insightful..

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
Frasier will never be bad. It is so creative!

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

i unironically wish i was alive to experience "y2k", what a bunch of idiots lol

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

I really don't see this reality TV crap catching on. I mean, who gives a gently caress about this staged poo poo?*

* I actually said something pretty close to this at the time. Still not a fan. TruStry.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
ready for the new millennium, yo, excuse me, WILLennium :smugdog:

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Newgrounds is the best thing EVER! I'm 11 and don't have tons of money for games

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Man the 21st century sure does sound awesome from what everyone is saying, I can't wait to grow up into forever-prosperity and perpetual global democracy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuriousGeorge
Jan 23, 2006

Ah, the simple joys of a monkey knife-fight.
Grimey Drawer
*is disappointed the SQUID device from Strange Days hasn't been invented yet.

• Locked thread