Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

OctoberBlues posted:

I wonder if the president has a website, I'll just go to whitehouse.com and see and ohhhh.... oh.

haha I always tried to get around the stupid BESS filter at our school that blocked anything it thought indecent. You couldn't search for breast cancer, but somehow during a study hall in which I was the only student in the computer room, I got around it by searching for "Bald Beaver" and it was the biggest accomplishment of my senior year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
YOU ARE THE 184TH VISITOR TO MY WEBSITE! (spinning skull and crossbones)

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

appropriatemetaphor posted:

yeah it sucks, my uncle works for micro$oft and got me a copy of it

Yeah well my uncle works for Nintendo. :colbert:

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
Someday that Tara Reid girl is going to be a huge star.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

appropriatemetaphor posted:

i'm over at your house now where's your nintendo and all the games you were bragging about????

Uhhh...... my mom says we can't play them and we have to go to your house right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

West SAAB Story posted:

I remember having people convinced that their cars would asplode in 2000 because their dash clocks wouldn't work. I almost got some great deals, too. My then-boss got word of it and told everbody I was an rear end in a top hat. They knew that already, dammit. PTWs (public transit warriors) suck.

*goes to store and stocks up on non-perishables, toilet paper, generators, gas, water, and ammo. Sits in basement with shotgun at the ready before midnight. Quietly goes to bed when nothing happens.*

• Locked thread