Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.
I'm going to have a birthday party at the top of one of the twin towers on my birthday, September 11, 2001.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

Rambling Robot posted:

cool!!!! :) wish i could fly over.

After that, I'm going to take a flight from Spain to Germany on Germanwings Flight 9525 in 2015.

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

Shadow posted:

Clearly, but the concept of leaving home and not being accessible or be able to access everything in your life. Making a trip by checking out a map or sure, printing out mapquest directions. Having a cellphone that lasted 3-4 days before needing a charge.

I remember more things I did when out in 99-03. Then I got a smartphone and now that everyone has one and the culture has turned into staring endlessly at your phone instead of acknowledging people sucks.

Worse when you see two people together looking at their phones instead of... You know. Talking. Losers.

You sound like a muslim. Do you know of any terrorist attacks coming up? I need to tell the CIA, I mean my mom about them. Allahu akbar.

• Locked thread