Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
somethingawful.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
When? loving prove it!

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Knavery

married but discreet
May 7, 2005

Taco Defender
eat poo poo OP, imho

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
well it is something awful

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Lol

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

epic thisery

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014
forsooth

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

buncha varlets and rapscallions itt

Brock Hardchin
Aug 17, 2007

You don't need anyone or anything to party 'til ya puke.
cant spell knave without VANE. kids nowadays so egotistical and narcissistic.

recent study in PNAS (the journal that forces enunciation) concludes that narcissism arises from parental overvaluation and not warmth.

happy fruday

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
What do they call it when one has both delusions of grandeur and is filled with self loathing?

What if that same person is also constipated?

Brock Hardchin
Aug 17, 2007

You don't need anyone or anything to party 'til ya puke.

ShaqDiesel posted:

What do they call it when one has both delusions of grandeur and is filled with self loathing?

What if that same person is also constipated?

constipated illusions of loathing hth

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Puberty is a hell of a drug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
m'lady

• Locked thread