Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
What does this say about me?

Sure, I read other threads, because they might be informative/funny/interesting, but I just don't care much to participate in most of them. I've been like this my entire SA life. Facebook is a different story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Francis Baconator
Jul 11, 2008

Thanks for the avatar man!
:firstpost:

Wish this was my thread instead, OP.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 258 days!)

Francis, we gotta get you NORDIC again, man.

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

What am I gonna run around like some teeny bopper somewhere for someone elses money? I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards
you may be narcissistic or maybe even a gay

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

I don't quite get the text with the Dr. Katz avatar though can you explain that because she hated everybody and everythi...oh i see

Francis Baconator
Jul 11, 2008

Thanks for the avatar man!

West SAAB Story posted:

Francis, we gotta get you NORDIC again, man.
I got a fever and the only prescription is more Swedish steel.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

casual beep posted:

you may be narcissistic or maybe even a gay

I think it's that I enjoy the rush I get from the amount of replies I receive. Gives me some kind of high. Or I'm gay.

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

What am I gonna run around like some teeny bopper somewhere for someone elses money? I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

I think it's that I enjoy the rush I get from the amount of replies I receive. Gives me some kind of high. Or I'm gay.

i was right for once

maybe my streak is over, maybe i can stop jumping out of windows in expensive clothes

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Most of the time I only care about these hoes until i nut

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

Francis Baconator posted:

I got a fever and the only prescription is more Swedish steel.

Got anything picked out? A Turbo X is nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
me2

• Locked thread