Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
I boarded a crowded tram this afternoon and i saw this girl taking up 4 seats because she was sleeping on them and was using some stuffed anime thing as a pillow while wearing a hat with eyes and wolf ears on it. She so viscerally infuriated me and i had really bad diarrhea so i decided to defecate on her.

When i pulled down my pants everyone in the vicinity looked away except one small hispanic child who began taking pictures with her cell phone. i positioned my rear end over the sleeping woman's prostrate legs and as we approached the next station i began straining to defecate as hard as possible. She woke up and said "what the gently caress are you doing" then i immediately spewed poo poo all over her lower body as she helplessly screamed and clutched her kyuubey plushy. I pulled my pants up as fast as possible and ran out of the subway doors as soon as the the train stopped.

This happened 4 days ago in chicago and i havent gotten any tickets or anythig yet so im crossing my fingers. If i do get arrested though it was worth it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Quality posting.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

This is like combining the fugitive with my fetus

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
Literal shitposting.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
This wouldn't have happened if you had a gun

Muerte
Jan 22, 2015

Tsinava posted:

some stuffed anime thing as a pillow

screamed and clutched her kyuubey plushy

Hmm, something doesn't add up here.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

VendaGoat posted:

This wouldn't have happened if you had a gun

Dookie Guns ITT

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
I want to let you all know that by "this afternoon" and "4 days ago in chicago" i really mean to say "im schizophrenic and unmedicated"

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
How's Jesus doing? I haven't heard from that gently caress since he borrowed twenty bucks and a bottle of wine.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Wait si you pooped on yourself in subway?

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Jesus is doing fin

donkey salami posted:

Wait si you pooped on yourself in subway?

I have pooped on someone in a subway or subwaylike scenario within the last 5 days and im pretty sure it was a woman

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Drunk took some laxatives before bed

No subway

If stick drunk find recycling bins maybe cant hit maul boxes I think

krustysean
Dec 25, 2014
Op, i still think you aimed too low on this one. Grow a pair and risk a headshot next time.

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

Apart from drinking, there is absolutely nothing to do here.
Post making GBS threads.

Blackdog420
Sep 10, 2009

born to roam
OP is just a delusional who accidentally poo poo himself. don't fall into his power fantasy.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

krustysean posted:

Op, i still think you aimed too low on this one. Grow a pair and risk a headshot next time.

I wanted to be able to look into her eyes as I shat on her.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDWgsQhbaqU

Nude Bog Lurker
Jan 2, 2007
Fun Shoe
poo poo. Piled high. Your anus plumb gave out.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

finally some realism in posting

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.
Expert artist's rendition of possible events:

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood

Tsinava posted:

I boarded a crowded tram this afternoon and i saw this girl taking up 4 seats because she was sleeping on them and was using some stuffed anime thing as a pillow while wearing a hat with eyes and wolf ears on it. She so viscerally infuriated me and i had really bad diarrhea so i decided to defecate on her.

When i pulled down my pants everyone in the vicinity looked away except one small hispanic child who began taking pictures with her cell phone. i positioned my rear end over the sleeping woman's prostrate legs and as we approached the next station i began straining to defecate as hard as possible. She woke up and said "what the gently caress are you doing" then i immediately spewed poo poo all over her lower body as she helplessly screamed and clutched her kyuubey plushy. I pulled my pants up as fast as possible and ran out of the subway doors as soon as the the train stopped.

This happened 4 days ago in chicago and i havent gotten any tickets or anythig yet so im crossing my fingers. If i do get arrested though it was worth it

nice post m8

krustysean
Dec 25, 2014

Tsinava posted:

I wanted to be able to look into her eyes as I shat on her.

I thought she was sleeping? ;-) Nice words though Op, 'twas an epic tale. I suspect it was a fantasy, but not all is lost. You could still be a wonderful shithouse poet. Send us a pic of your latest creation if you decide to take up this career.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
They don't need to be awake for you to look into their eyes. Sleeping people still have eyes.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
I'm pretty sure i poo poo on somebody okayx it wasnt empty space. I poo poo on a real, breathing, screaming person

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Guns wouldn't have happened if you had this (making GBS threads)

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

poo poo is on the tongues and fingers of many a poster this fortnight

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Is it that hard to get your facts straight in a paragraph long story OP? Better hope you never get arrested for this or future making GBS threads adventures.

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

Tsinava posted:

everyone in the vicinity looked away except one small hispanic child who began taking pictures with her cell phone.

So where can I see these pics?

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

Tsinava posted:

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
any hemorrhoids from the straining op?

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Tsinava posted:

realtalk i know an irl girl who has like 500 and something games on steam and is obsessed with anime (she's not my friend) so yeah gamer anime girls are real just fyi for all those goons out there looking for a similar goonette to share their love with you just gotta keep looking and you'll find her out there someday

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Tsinava posted:

I want to let you all know that by "this afternoon" and "4 days ago in chicago" i really mean to say "im schizophrenic and unmedicated"

You don't say :wth:

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

krampster2 posted:

realtalk i know an irl girl who has like 500 and something games on steam and is obsessed with anime (she's not my friend) so yeah gamer anime girls are real just fyi for all those goons out there looking for a similar goonette to share their love with you just gotta keep looking and you'll find her out there someday

That's a relief, I was considering offing myself today but I guess I'll keep looking.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

krampster2 posted:

actually rates of autism are much lower in females so only about 20% of you will

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee
I'm the girl in the OP and I'm asking lowtax to give me your ip

JewBBQ1942
Mar 27, 2015

You want mustard with that?
Best post 2015.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

NurhacisUrn posted: