Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ex-Priest Tobin
May 25, 2014

by Reene
let's do a creative writing exercise- imagine you are homeless. you have enough money or are able to beg enough money for a small outlay but not enough to provide consistent food and shelter. how would you make more funds?

my idea to start off - become a street food chef. you will need to use your funds to purchase a barbecue, cooking utensils and some paper and pens to create a sign advertising your wares. you then target tourist areas. in order to save on purchasing food you can e.g. kill some pigeons with a rock and cook the pigeon meat, or spear a fish from a festering lake with a stick. throw the meat in a pot with some chicken and beef stock and say it's from a famous animal adjacent to your nation e.g. badger broth in the uk, or shark soup if you're in asia. some of these street markets are regulated so make sure you have an escape route to a maze of back alleys should the police come.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
the rap game

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 250 days!)

give them all iphones and a square cc swipe*

* This is pretty close to a proposal actually made by Mayor of SF in the late-late 90s Of course, he just said let them take credit cards, he had no idea the iphone would actually exist

firstpost
Mar 27, 2015

by XyloJW
:firstpost: :firstpost:

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
:vince:

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 250 days!)

JFC STOP STALKING ME

You too. <:mad:>

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

okay?

now, follow me here...

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Flash my dick in public so I get arrested, sent to prison, and get three meals a day.

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
rob white people

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
get a job

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
only beg for money in white areas b/c they are the only ones kind/dumb enough to give you anything.

Debunk This!
Apr 12, 2011

- get a plastic bucket

- turn it upside down

- play the bucket like a drum

Instant street performance career!

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
buy fruit from a local store and tell people its double organic

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

adopt a runty stray pet who can give puppy dog looks to passersby

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Amazon should hire homeless people to make same day deliveries.

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you
let them take things from cars and then everybody stop telling the cops when that happens

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
sell drugs/debase selves for money.

Sinding Johansson
Dec 1, 2006
STARVED FOR ATTENTION

guidoanselmi posted:

adopt a runty stray pet who can give puppy dog looks to passersby

make sure you don't get one that has all four of its legs

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
start a violent revolution against the rich and seize the assets of the dead

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I am going to make a knock off of don't starve but instead of being stranded somewhere you are homeless in nyc

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

shell game

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Offer to boost people's social media brand by screaming usernames at the top of my voice in built-up areas.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

welcome to my obstacle course, "mount cummies", to brave thois challenge please pay five dollar admission

EigenKet
Sep 17, 2006
Your friendly neighborhood Mad Scientist.

RaySmuckles posted:

debase selves for money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMj_P_6H69g

pepito sanchez
Apr 3, 2004
I'm not mexican
Homeless people in Uruguay are mostly "car guards"

They wander the same few blocks every day and collect whatever coins from people leaving their parking spot.

Because those are the same fuckers who might mess with your car

It's like a bribe. Pretty cool

Some are even official and registered with the government and get those glowing orange or yellow vests over their shirt with some official "Montevideo Car Guard" imprinted on the back

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

pepito sanchez posted:

Homeless people in Uruguay are mostly "car guards"

They wander the same few blocks every day and collect whatever coins from people leaving their parking spot.

Because those are the same fuckers who might mess with your car

It's like a bribe. Pretty cool

Some are even official and registered with the government and get those glowing orange or yellow vests over their shirt with some official "Montevideo Car Guard" imprinted on the back

are they allowed to carry rifles like most types of guards in third world countries

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
gently caress money. You're already homeless, may as well start living without. Eat pigeons and poop in the bathroom in the public library. Drinking water falls from the sky. Empty that plastic cup of change and fill it up with rain water like a boss.

pepito sanchez
Apr 3, 2004
I'm not mexican

LeoMarr posted:

are they allowed to carry rifles like most types of guards in third world countries

what kind of homeless person can afford a rifle?

i guess some of them might have ninja stars and shanks. those are legal apparently

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

pepito sanchez posted:

what kind of homeless person can afford a rifle?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LlazPgxKrA

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Be a wireless hotspot, OP

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

some kind of scheme where you sell your hair clippings

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

start by panhandling change or give some blood. get 50 dollars and buy some chronic, split it into dimes and sell that to high school kids and get 100 dollars. buy more weed and do the same thing until you have like $500. start buying cocaine and get a burner phone and some good clothes. go to a sports game and find dudes age 25-50 without their families, sell them coke and then give them the burner #. do this until you have enough money to buy a house. it should take a couple of weeks.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

start charging for the blowjobs i normally give out for free

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
cardboard boxing.

pwnyXpress
Mar 28, 2007
babysitting

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.
Three-Card Monte

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

something something bootstraps

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im going to hang out downtown with a sign that says "I JUST NEED FIFTY CENTS FOR THE JUKE BOX!"

and see what happens

Shadoer
Aug 31, 2011

Zoe Quinn is one of many women targeted by the Gamergate harassment campaign.

Support a feminist today!

Organize underground and illicit fights between other homeless people where the criminal underworld comes down to place bets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Why yes my username is the same as an autistic alien who looks like a 9 year old from an anime, why do ask?
:nyoron:

LeoMarr posted:

shell game

good idea

teaches important lessons to the general public

• Locked thread