Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
Haha Tom Gaglardi still undefeated against his old business partners as owner of the Stars.

Stars are actually turning a corner in these back to back sets. Wasn't long ago that they'd lose 14 out of 16 no rest games in regulation in a full season and not even be competitive in them. I think this is 4 of the last 5 that we've won, and the Stars have been the better team in quite a few of them even before they started winning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.
playoff chances went up reasonably tonight. i cant even be mad that they lost, its not like winning out could make a difference in seeding

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely

Verviticus posted:

playoff chances went up reasonably tonight. i cant even be mad that they lost, its not like winning out could make a difference in seeding

Calgary's got two regulation losses coming their way in the back to back vs. Chicago and Dallas so you guys will have the playoffs effectively wrapped up by Monday.

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.
nono, we want calgary to win and la to lose :(

goldrush
Sep 27, 2005

~~~No Worries~~~
Was a fun game to be at despite the loss. crowd was into it. Horvat is even cooler in person and Hansen Weber and Vrbata had great games. Personal record now 3-7-1 attending games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goldrush
Sep 27, 2005

~~~No Worries~~~
Oh yeah and sbisa is reaaalllyyyyy bad and so was that icing call.

• Locked thread