Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!

Preds/Caps is fun if you think giving the Caps powerplays is fun and not barf inducing

EKHOLM :frogsiren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!
2-0 :frogsiren: :frogsiren:

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

Levitate posted:

I'm at the Caps game in a suite. Fun stuff

I want the caps to win today though and uh, they kinda suck

at least you got to see forsberg's first point at verizon center. bright future in washington for that kid.

Kawalimus posted:

The Capitals will miss the playoffs.

get out

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

jones goes into another mode when he's getting a ton of minutes. he looks good with josi.

still hope weber is back tomorrow.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

FORSBERG SAYS HI :frogsiren: :frogsiren: :frogsiren:

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

lol mike green

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

The last four games have made me feel a lot more confident about the Preds' chances in the playoffs. This is good.

this is without weber and neal too, so it's pretty awesome.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

the worst lead in hockey :ohdear:

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

oh dear

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

Siroc posted:

Before I took a shower: Preds scored 3. After I took a shower, Caps have scored 2. BRB gonna roll around in some mud.

noticeable lack of jam in the preds' game

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

holy poo poo forsberg :frogsiren: :frogsiren: :frogsiren: :frogsiren:

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

Ribeiro redirected that like a boss

a 4 or 5 point night in forsberg's washington debut would be the best

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

Jamwad Hilder posted:

forsberg with three points against the caps is very funny to me

he has more points in verizon center than latta has in his career there

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

is tom wilson mentally challenged? on steroids?

Jamwad Hilder posted:

forsberg points today: 3
erat career goals w/caps: 2

:lol:

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

huge, huge huge loving dive by ovi. good lord.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

3 ON 3 HOCKEY ALERT

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

Spamtron7000 posted:

Horseshit. That's not a dive.

I love ovi, but he looked like he was going swimming

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

i'm so disappointed they took 3 on 3 from us

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

mich posted:

What gives? In that last game against the Wings they called a dive on Forsberg which resulted in a 4 on 4 that was really beneficial to the Wings. Now I'm even more annoyed by that even though it was last month.

no idea. i thought they could only keep even strength if the penalties were matching minors. maybe it's refs discretion?

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

stop giving up immediate goals

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

Chad Sexington posted:

lol Caps announcers call Ribeiro "slimey"

I must be the only one who enjoyed his tenure in D.C.

ribeiro owns

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

the caps are really enjoying not playing against weber, so they're just running everyone. clean hits, but there's a noticeable difference.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

Chad Sexington posted:

This is just how they've played lately. It was very similar against the Devils.

orpik has looked surprisingly useful. numerous hard as hell hits, few errors. he couldn't keep up with forsberg on the ribeiro goal but other than that he looks quite good.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

Kawalimus posted:

Blech I don't even want the Caps to make the playoffs watching this. This third period after the initial goal has been so uninspiring. Making the playoffs will just mean one of the first round(the most exciting round of the playoffs) matchups will end 4-0 or 4-1.

the caps are a very good team with an awesome goalie. if they lose to nashville it isn't exactly the worst thing that's ever happened, since nashville beats most teams.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

nashville is the 1st team in the west to clinch a playoff spot :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

WIN THAT HOCKEY GAME COLUMBUS

• Locked thread