Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Yeah, Lucic didn't even really celebrate when It went in either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The new rule is you're allowed to deflect it in with your skate, even move your foot to do it intentionally, just not kick it.

What the difference is between moving your foot to deflect and kick is, I don't know. Momentum?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

OldSenileGuy posted:

Ugh, if we were going to gift one of our opponents with a rusty Hank this weekend, I wish it had been the Caps.

Although I actually hope that Hank plays every game from here until the end of the season. We're already clinched, and the only way to get him in he zone is to play. If a little losing streak is the price of that, so be it.

It's Boston. They'll need 3 more just to be ahead by the 3rd.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

2 more to go.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Fateo McMurray posted:

So if the Bruins/Rangers score stays the same for the rest of the game and Tuukka doesn't return, he'll earn a shutout after only playing the 1st period, right? Is that how it works?

If you don't play the whole game you don't get credit.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

THE MACHO MAN posted:

McQuaid took a little bit of liberties with two guys now and retard Glass just kind of shrugs, yay

He can't score in the box.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

What's with everyone starting fights then taking the poo poo way out lately?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Bob Essensa is suited up for Boston.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Ginette Reno posted:

I'd be ok with this only if it was Florida instead of Boston. I think I hate Boston even more than the Islanders.

Well Florida's going to have to find a way to get 5 points from one game then.

• Locked thread