Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

I truly believe that anyone and everyone is capable of making their dreams come true.

:unsmigghh:
Okay, lets get on with this.

MMM Watchya Say was retroactively lynched for matters of insolence on their part.

Just to spite you idiots, you have 12 HOURS to make your night actions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

I truly believe that anyone and everyone is capable of making their dreams come true.

:boom: Boom. :boom:

bowmore AKA Heyrold Hat is dunzo!

quote:

You are Krell-Aligned Heyrold Hat! A dapper man, you have a magic hat that makes you good looking and people will listen to you because of it. For your sake, I sure hope that nothing happens to that hat!

You have the Big Hat. If any player has this item, once during the game, they may post ##tip my hat. Doing so will allow their lynch vote for that day to count as 5 votes. If a player has the Big Hat and the Orb of Krell, their lynch vote for that day will count as 10 votes.

You win when all threats to the Krell have been eliminated.

TheRam AKA Flippy Krell is gonzo!

quote:

You are Krell-Aligned Flippy Krell! Flippy, flippy, flippy! Boy you sure love to do flips! And that’s pretty much it!

Once a day, you may post ##flip. This will allow you to perform a flip. This action is completely superficial and has no other purpose.

Two players remain.

:supaburn: THIS IS THE FINAL DAY! THE FIRST PERSON TO VOTE FOR THE OTHER WINS IT ALL! :supaburn:

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

:ghost: :f5: :ghost:

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
##vote alasdair

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Grats!

Obstacle2
Dec 21, 2004
feels good man
heads up, this whole thing was kinda dumb but i guess i dont mind

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

***Krellfia End***

And just like that, the last man falls.

Alasdair Crawfish AKA Cookie Krell gets a yeast infection and dies!

quote:

You are Krell-Aligned Cookie Krell! A baker by trade, you enjoy baking things! However, some these things may be quite spooky indeed!

You have one White Donut. Anyone who eats this item will be instantly killed.
You have one Green Donut. Anyone who eats this item will be unable to use items or powers for one day/night cycle.
You have one Chocolate Donut. Anyone who eats this item will be immune from death for one day/night cycle.
You have one Beet Donut. This item has no effect.

Every night you may give any of your four donuts to any of the other players. You may not eat any of your own donuts.

The Krell have been eliminated!

With all the Krellians and Anti-Krell gone, who alone stands as the last survivor and victor?

Who did you expect? :smuggo:

CapitalistPig AKA Harold Krell has won Krellfia!

quote:

You are gently caress-YOU-I’M-HAROLD-KRELL-Aligned Harold Krell (Krell Alias: Harold Swell; Anti-Krell Alias: Tilda Swinton)! That’s right! You are THE Harold Krell! You enjoy loving with people and a lot of people hate you for that, but guess what? gently caress them too! Time to ruin another mafia game!

You have all the privileges of a member of the Anti-Krell (Scumdoc, ability to night kill, etc.).

You can only be killed through lynch. Any other way of death will not work against you.

Once per day, you may post ##surprise [player name]. That player will receive a party favor that they can use.

Upon the deaths of every Anti-Krell member (excluding yourself), any player who has used a party favor will not be able to use items or powers for the remainder of the game. You will also gain the ability to perform two kills per night.

You win when every other player has been eliminated.

ScumDoc: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17NzFh8cghnsJTqY2yVL_ozcEkBadEtof8FMPOvpp7lk/edit#gid=158444039

***CONGRATULATIONS***

Thank you for playing everyone!

Despite all your efforts, you still managed to let me win the game vicariously! :shepface: Nice job! :thumbsup:

Enjoy the credits: http://tindeck.com/listen/kxezx

***Cast***

Hal Incandenza: Chosen Krell

JakeP: Kitty Cat Krell

bowmore: Heyrold Hat

GulagDolls: Longing Krell

imgay: Doogal Krellser M.D.

Ernie.: Halfser Kryll

Ixtlilton: Krellumbo

chaoslord: Phil Akrellphia

Kleedrac: Herald Krell

EXAKT Science: Zarold Zell

Obstacle2: Feral Krell

zzyzx: Harold Cell

TheRam: Flippy Krell

Tremendous Taste: Haryld Hell

QuoProQuid: Herald Bell

Herald Bell: Sterile Krell

Rurea: Shareld Stole

Chic Trombone: Caring Crawl

Pinterest Mom: Gerald Frell

Alasdair Crawfish: Cookie Krell

MMM Whatchya Say: Oh-So-Sad Krell

Quidnose: Barrel Krell

HiipFire: Cheryl Crow

Opopanax: Johnny “Pikablu” Unidas

fiery_valkyrie: Darryl Hall

CapitalistPig: Harold Krell

And finally...

Your graceful moderator:

Me, :slick:Harold Krell:slick:

THE END :byewhore:

In the abandoned Krellian ruins, Harold Krell finds what was once a guarded outhouse.

"Yes, yes, yes! After time travelling over 4000 years in the future and, against all odds, killing everyone in the world, I have finally found that thing I've been looking for!

Harold enters the tiny outhouse to find a single cardboard box. He lifts the cardboard box, and what he finds underneath makes his eyes glow with glee...

Harold Krell found the dusty lamp!

TO BE CONTINUED... THIS SUMMER...

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

finally

remember that time taste left mafia?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
pretty sure the midseason finale of krell had taste back on the forums

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
My first sk victory feels hollow.....

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

It was sincere I tell you

Obstacle2
Dec 21, 2004
feels good man

Tremendous Taste posted:

It was sincere I tell you

lol remember when a guy whos never played mafia before killed you night one

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Happy to help, Pig

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Obstacle2 posted:

lol remember when a guy whos never played mafia before killed you night one

For me it was a Wednesday

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

CapitalistPig posted:

My first sk victory feels hollow.....
it was quite fitting

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Yay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Thanks for the game. Presign me for Krellfia 2.

• Locked thread