Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
How is this ribbon crap a GOOD thing? Everyone I've seen try it so far ends up with "unibreast". Push up bras exist, and you can buy them, and you don't have to tell strangers that you're taking fashion inspiration from harem anime.

Craptacular! fucked around with this message at 06:21 on Apr 22, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Nobody is doing it except for people cosplaying or goofing around. It is not a fashion trend. This is at least the third time this has been pointed out.

Shortstack goddess has one weird trick for a shapely chest. Bra manufacturers hate her!

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Mods please change my name to "Shortstack goddess".

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

$10 ribbon.

why is anyone taking this seriously

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

AnacondaHL posted:

$10 ribbon.

The ribbon is not serious. Pancakes are serious.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

man, i could really go for a shortstack right now

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn
Well what would you come up with if your figure was so unrealistic that there's no bras in your size? :colbert:

Also shortstack are great.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Sakurazuka posted:

Yes.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Sakurazuka posted:

:greencube:

Hadaka Apron
Feb 12, 2015

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

The title of the chapter there is roughly "I gave it a try, but it didn't do anything"

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

z0glin Warchief posted:

The title of the chapter there is roughly "I gave it a try, but it didn't do anything"
Yeah. That's Hayate the Combat Butler to a T.

l33tc4k30fd00m
Sep 5, 2004

I love this meme and hope it never goes away.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

the memes a lot better than the show tbh

HiveCommander
Jun 19, 2012

l33tc4k30fd00m posted:

I love this meme and hope it never goes away.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Sakurazuka posted:

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Sakurazuka posted:

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Heck I think the meme will outlive the show.

Verizian
Dec 18, 2004
The spiky one.

AnacondaHL posted:

$10 ribbon.

It sells for £32 at one of the cosplay stalls in Affleck's Palace, Manchester. The bead store, cake decorating store and the dressmakers stall were all sold out of blue ribbon for a few days after that dumb tabloid story.

They had flyers on the stairwell bulletin board about the pole dancing academy round the corner near MadLab, offering lessons on how to use the boob ribbon properly in a burlesque class.

:psyduck:

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012

Verizian posted:

It sells for £32 at one of the cosplay stalls in Affleck's Palace, Manchester. The bead store, cake decorating store and the dressmakers stall were all sold out of blue ribbon for a few days after that dumb tabloid story.

They had flyers on the stairwell bulletin board about the pole dancing academy round the corner near MadLab, offering lessons on how to use the boob ribbon properly in a burlesque class.

what is happening

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Sakurazuka posted:

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Verizian posted:

I
Uh

welp

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Nothing better than swinging around a little girl like a flail.
YOUVE DONE IT THEY ARE REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

InfinityComplex posted:

YOUVE DONE IT THEY ARE REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

Good.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

if my daily mail reading parents are talking bout the dumb boob string next time i go for dinner i'm quitting anime for good

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

ViggyNash posted:

what is happening

Oh good! The day marches ever closer when I can live in an anime in real life, just like I've always wanted!! :woop:

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

ViggyNash posted:

what is happening

Something magical :allears:

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.
So... any UK goons gonna show us some pictures of this hot trend sweeping through your land?

As stupid as I think it is, I need to, uh, do some...research...on this phenomenon.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Busty Britons Bind Boobs With Blue Ribbon
Bustier Businesses Baffled

a kitten fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Apr 22, 2015

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Tomorrow's The Sun headline.

Hadaka Apron
Feb 12, 2015

book
Nov 29, 2014
:wtc:

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

Sakurazuka posted:

if my daily mail reading parents are talking bout the dumb boob string next time i go for dinner i'm quitting anime for good

what will you do when you go to dinner with your parents and they are both wearing a dumb boob string?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

kill myself

HiveCommander
Jun 19, 2012

Heh. Bubis.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I don't need to see that

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

There Will Be Boobs

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Capitalizing the first letter of each word like it's a movie title or whatever is the only decent joke I can make.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

So I'm confused here. Is it only wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon if they don't have one of these ribbon things then?

This show is really complicated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Raxivace posted:

So I'm confused here. Is it only wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon if they don't have one of these ribbon things then?

This show is really complicated.

• Locked thread