Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Yeah, that's basically how the world functions. Gods generally have their own Familia which I assume they get some benefit from. Hestia only managed to recruit Bellri hence why it's just the two of them, compared to all the other familia which are basically guilds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
As far as I can recall, it remains pretty clean in general, based off the manga anyways. I just find it kind of bland, but I assume the main appeal is the dungeon crawling and rpg elements anyways.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

ScottyWired posted:

The powerful knife of friendship needed enough time to be activated by a nice speech, otherwise it's just a regular powerful knife.

Also what was with Sword Princess's crew saying they couldn't locate a 20 foot cybergorilla in the middle of the city?

If I remember correctly, that part of the city is considered a dungeon. Or FF6 Zozo for a better comparison.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Or in gaming terms, it's procedurally-generated since this is a video game world practically.

• Locked thread