Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Dan7el posted:

Do we have a similar thing in the USA for writing crappy stories that might actually sell? Fiction Press?

Just curious. I don't know of anything. I guess anyone can publish just about anything on Amazon now.

Kindle Direct publishing.
https://kdp.amazon.com

CSB: A friend of my Grandmother wrote some vampire romance novels through that and is now making a good amount of money. I don't know if they're being published though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Dan7el posted:

I suspect we're going to see cosplay Hestia outfits fairly soon, ribbon and all. Should be... interesting.

I've seen cosplayers do Nudist Beach(Female version) and Shimakaze and the adjustments for real human anatomy made it look quite normal. Hestia's dress is just an open back party dress with a ribbon.

• Locked thread