Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hadaka Apron
Feb 12, 2015

darkgray posted:

If anyone's wondering what happened to the tempo in ep 3, it's a result of how they've chosen to partition up vol 1: ep 1 and 2 got ~140 pages each, while ep 3 adapted the final 45 pages. Oh well.

Nearly every anime I've seen that was paced on an LN had pacing issues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hadaka Apron
Feb 12, 2015
A Thai TV show spent six minutes talking about the boobstring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbauAUgFvYc

Hadaka Apron
Feb 12, 2015

Hadaka Apron
Feb 12, 2015

Hadaka Apron
Feb 12, 2015
A Google search for "hestia ribbon" puts articles from the Daily Mail, Daily Mirror, London Metro and UK Cosmo websites on the first page.

Hadaka Apron
Feb 12, 2015
Well, there are officially licensed Danmachi bedsheets coming out, and they're not what I expected...

Hadaka Apron
Feb 12, 2015
Man, Hestia had some great facial expressions in this episode.

Hadaka Apron
Feb 12, 2015

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

There's like a hundo h-doujin of this show already and we are not even at summer comiket yet. Summer of George....

Do any of them have that giantess barmaid?

Asking for a friend.

Hadaka Apron
Feb 12, 2015
I have seriously considered commissioning a Hestia costume for my pug.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hadaka Apron
Feb 12, 2015
I like how it says "Safety First" in the weird alphabet they have.

• Locked thread