Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

or an rear end that won't quit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

ViggyNash posted:

Is yaoi stuff always that sexually violent? I feel like any time I hear about a yaoi thing there's always dudes raping dudes in it.

Not always but an unfortunately large percentage, to the point where someone runs a blog dedicated to pointing out BL stuff that doesn't have any non-con stuff because it's so rare.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Wouldn't be the first time, some decided it was a good idea to squeeze 16 volumes of Zetman into 13 episodes and an anime original ending too!

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

'Pounded in the Butt By My Own Butt' is a genre classic.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

The website of a national newspaper here did an article on it where they think it's a real fashion trend in Japan.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3040009/Women-Japan-tying-RIBBONS-breasts-boost-cleavage-s-inspired-curvy-cartoon-character.html

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

somethingsomething metal gear rising somethingsomething your memes end here

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

It's not a step up.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

50 Shades started out as a Twilight fanfic.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

man, i could really go for a shortstack right now

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

the memes a lot better than the show tbh

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

if my daily mail reading parents are talking bout the dumb boob string next time i go for dinner i'm quitting anime for good

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Tomorrow's The Sun headline.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

kill myself

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I don't need to see that

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Captain Invictus posted:

Aren't they all owned by the same megacorporation, that'd explain it

News Corp owns most papers here, I don't think The Mirror though since it's one of the few left(of centre) wing papers still going.

Sakurazuka fucked around with this message at 05:48 on Apr 23, 2015

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Craptacular! posted:

This meme makes me mad. Not because of the uniboob, but because the BBC-hating Nazi apologists at the Daily Mail apparently wield influence.

Even if it's all among desperate women from The Midlands or something.

i would have thought that the amount of daily mail readers who are racist cunts would be a better indicator of that

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

e: didn't notice the plate

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I dropped it halfway through episode 4 and same.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

now please post some that does emphasise Hestia's rear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

My god, its full of stars pancakes

• Locked thread