Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

One question: What is Hestia's favorite beer?

Pabst, Blue Ribbon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

hahahahahahahahaha

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Hadaka Apron posted:

A Google search for "hestia ribbon" puts articles from the Daily Mail, Daily Mirror, London Metro and UK Cosmo websites on the first page.
Aren't they all owned by the same megacorporation, that'd explain it

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Wasn't David the Gnome weirdly popular in Japan? I feel like there was a western cartoon of that sort that gained surprising popularity over there.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Existence justified by teeth brushing webm

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Off to A-kon tomorrow!

I'd yes this cantaloupe

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
So have there been any more giffable moments similar to the toothbrushing scene or was that the pinnacle of this show's animation

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I mean Good Gif Moments Of Any Type From Danmachi. Post'em

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

The show is actually pretty entertaining just to watch, it mostly focuses on Bell's character development over pure fan service and has some pretty hilarious and/or badass moments. I actually find myself looking forward to each new episode for reasons like plot or character development.
I just remember folks goggling over one of the recent episode's action, but no gifs have been showing up whatsoever for this show, which is weird for something that seems fairly popular.

Cake Attack posted:

look if you want pictures of hestia you can just ask
ok if I want that I will remember that cake attack approves of the request.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Boss

• Locked thread