Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
It is regrettable but true that there are places on the internet - a depressingly large number of places, actually, all the way from /b/ to supposedly legitimate social justice forums - where people regularly tell each other "go kill yourself," either as an expression of uncivil disagreement, or just for teh lulz...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014
obviously you want me to tell you to kill y ourself op, but I think you probably have something to live for

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
british beta bitch spotted

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
The internet is designed to see just how far we, as a species, can push the limits of all things.

We have not even come close to a asymptote.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
You can make it, OP

Here's some help:
1 (800) 273-8255

Gaybee
Jul 16, 2002
i bet any of u hard poo poo talking assholes are nothin but lil PUSSIES irl

i lift 3 times a day assholes

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Im g...lad we have constant moderation again. Without the constant eye of our benevolent posting overlords, no one would be around to tell us what is funny or which posts to report.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

Gaybee posted:

i bet any of u hard poo poo talking assholes are nothin but lil PUSSIES irl

i lift 3 times a day assholes

Psssh, super beta, lol! I lift the weight 8(!) times, and sometimes I even do two sets!

Catch me if you can, I'm the gingerbread man!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Methanar posted:

It is regrettable but true that there are places on the internet - a depressingly large number of places, actually, all the way from /b/ to supposedly legitimate social justice forums - where people regularly tell each other "go kill yourself," either as an expression of uncivil disagreement, or just for teh lulz...

why do you read that poo poo?

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
http://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/illegal-to-tell-someone-to-kill-themselves--1778329.html

Can we stop the US government for allowing this kind of harassment. We need to start a public petition

Methanar fucked around with this message at 03:20 on Mar 29, 2015

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
Are you gay? Are you worried how we will take it if you say so? It's okay, OP, we love YOU no matter what

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Why yes my username is the same as an autistic alien who looks like a 9 year old from an anime, why do ask?
:nyoron:

you matter to us
your eyeballs bring in $0.10 of revenue every day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gentwise
Sep 12, 2003
Gentwise Bankfourthe, Esquire.

Nagato posted:

you matter to us
your eyeballs bring in $0.10 of revenue every day

Lol what prompts that? Like does it check your posts for "goodbye world?"