Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

What am I gonna run around like some teeny bopper somewhere for someone elses money? I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards
I mean I'm young at heart and I did some pretty wicked poo poo in the 80's I mean I just never had kids and we're all over thirty so its all golden

let's do some ketamine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

I got the 'ludes

king salmon
Oct 30, 2011

by Cowcaster
lets all get naked

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Rather boo radley it at the crib

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

What am I gonna run around like some teeny bopper somewhere for someone elses money? I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards
does anyone want some couscous i was going to make some couscous

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

my team mate is like 24 or something and he used to skate board like a maniac now he rides bikes like a lunatic he gives no gently caress

hes like scarface on wheels

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

numberoneposter posted:

my team mate is like 24 or something and he used to skate board like a maniac now he rides bikes like a lunatic he gives no gently caress

i was 24 in 1992

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
One of my younger friends (like 30) is a skater4life. Went to a skate park to do some ollies or something; got a huge lateral fracture of his shin bone. Still skates.

As for me, I'm going to the all nite partyclub; I'm bored. Don't care what kind of crazy grandad I look like, so any fun substances are probably not gonna happen.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

casual beep posted:

i was 24 in 1992

I was 24 in 1986. My routine interaction with younger people involve me giving them information and telling them to do various assignments. Drugs and such are not involved (At least on my end. I've had several obviously stoned kids in class this year.)

Actually, most of the other teachers at my school could be considered "younger". To them, I'm either the "wise old man" or the "old fart", depending both on their mood and mine.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

casual beep posted:

i was 24 in 1992

genesplicer posted:

I was 24 in 1986. My routine interaction with younger people involve me giving them information and telling them to do various assignments. Drugs and such are not involved (At least on my end. I've had several obviously stoned kids in class this year.)

Actually, most of the other teachers at my school could be considered "younger". To them, I'm either the "wise old man" or the "old fart", depending both on their mood and mine.

lol

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

gently caress off brat

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

Reign Of Pain posted:

gently caress off brat

Yeah just wait until they see a real recession

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
is it wrong to stick ur penis inside an 18 year old when ur 30+?

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

Zzulu posted:

not at all

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
I hang out w/ a 24 year ild and I'm almost 28 that's p. embarrassing

Aug 4, 2010

youre only as old as you feel

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Zzulu posted:

It feels so right

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
i knew an older guy at university he had nice cats, his own flat and a car

he also sold really good weed dirt cheap and we bonded over our shared love of nitrous

NVB
Jan 23, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Universe Master posted:

It feels so right

That's what :aatrek: said...

:troll:

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
most of my friends are in their 40s and 50s. i've been told i have an "old soul" though.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

oh man can you picture a young woman like you and an old guy like me "hooking up!" haha! perish the thought. i don't want em to say i'm robbing the cradle... or you're robbing the grave! hahahaa! i'm kidding of course, just joking around!

...please touch my old penis with your twentysomething hand.

Fairly passive
Nov 4, 2012

Not as productive as I should be

Zzulu posted:

It it was, I would never have been born.

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

Otisburg posted:

oh man can you picture a young woman like you and an old guy like me "hooking up!" haha! perish the thought. i don't want em to say i'm robbing the cradle... or you're robbing the grave! hahahaa! i'm kidding of course, just joking around!

...please touch my old penis with your twentysomething hand.

Its weird when they say they remind you of their dead father and then only weeks later have sex with you

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

most of my friends are in their 40s and 50s. i've been told i have an "old soul" though.

We should go to folk fest

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

casual beep posted:

Its weird when they say they remind you of their dead father and then only weeks later have sex with you

:hfive:

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

numberoneposter posted:

Your friend was born in 1990 that's like 5 years after most folk stopped skateboarding

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

anyone know where I can score a lid

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

I used to pop bennies on the daily

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

I have interesting stories but I also want to have sex with you

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I had the lasagna.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Jerry Steinfeld
Dec 25, 2012

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

notZaar posted:

Your friend was born in 1990 that's like 5 years after most folk stopped skateboarding

I don't know about that I graduated hs in 2000 and all four years there were a shitton of skateboarders

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

when i was in high school my girlfriends 40 something mother would have me pick her up ounces of weed

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
I used to play the 720 video game....in the arcade....that I worked in....when it was new :smith:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

skate

or

DIE

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

notZaar posted:

yeh thats not true

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

Zzulu posted:

nah

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol
Sums up my entire 5 years In the Navy, I enlisted at 25.

They didn't understand why I didn't like going to clubs and preferred to grill out and drink at the barracks.

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

casual beep posted:

i was 24 in 1992

you are old as gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

• Locked thread