Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast

lol most of SA these days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ledge
Jun 10, 2003

What about 40+?

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

Dead Gay Romans posted:

nu uh, i'm only 24. i got at least a couple of more months before turning into that

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

ledge posted:

What about 40+?

its never wrong if they are a consenting adult. weird maybe i guess but not wrong per se

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Dead Gay Romans posted:

sa is for old people. :getout: stupid kids

Clifton Privilege
Mar 19, 2015
this is nothing new nor anything to be ashamed of - if you know how to manage them young kids!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Clifton Privilege posted:

this is nothing new nor anything to be ashamed of - if you know how to manage them young kids!

yeah. they all look so happy to be part of a 90 year old man's harem

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

ledge posted:

What about 40+?

if they're legal and you can get hard go wild imvho

Clifton Privilege
Mar 19, 2015

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

yeah. they all look so happy to be part of a 90 year old man's harem

I guess I forgot to mention the best way to get along with em is also to be RICH AS HELL and have a mansion.
Ya know, never hurts.

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast

Clifton Privilege posted:

I guess I forgot to mention the best way to get along with em is also to be RICH AS HELL and have a mansion.
Ya know, never hurts.

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT

Seriously, can't highlight enough how important this is in successful harem buliding

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

genesplicer posted:

I was 24 in 1986.

jesus loving christ why do you even want to keep living.

you're just going to stop posting one day and everyone will know you've passed and there will be a thread made about it and in that thread i will say goondolences to no one in particular

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Stoic Commie posted:

you're just going to stop posting one day and everyone will know you've passed and there will be a thread made about it and in that thread i will say goondolences to no one in particular

lol

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast

Stoic Commie posted:

The real tragedy is that some hung-over substitute will get an unexpected call that morning, and the kids will get to watch "Glory" for the 3rd time while the sub excuses himself to go vomit and curses some dead old guy he never met.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Dead Gay Romans posted:

The real tragedy is that some hung-over substitute will get an unexpected call that morning, and the kids will get to watch "Glory" for the 3rd time while the sub excuses himself to go vomit and curses some dead old guy he never met.

Glory is a pretty good movie though

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Stoic Commie posted:

haha drat

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
I means you are a creep hth.

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Glory is a pretty good movie though

Well yeah, he's not a terrible sub, just loving got shitfaced last night and god drat it

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

remigious posted:

I means you are a creep hth.

thanks anime sex avatar guy

cosmicjim
Mar 23, 2010
VISIT THE STICKIED GOON HOLIDAY CHARITY DRIVE THREAD IN GBS.

Goons are changing the way children get an education in Haiti.

Edit - Oops, no they aren't. They donated to doobie instead.
You guys think you have it bad? I'm 35 attending community college.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

cosmicjim posted:

Thanks

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

cosmicjim posted:

good for you man!

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

What am I gonna run around like some teeny bopper somewhere for someone elses money? I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards

cosmicjim posted:

what are you taking

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
i bet he's studying a) philosophy or b) forensic science

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

The Wizard of Poz posted:

i bet he's studying a) philosophy or b) forensic science

he's trying to better himself. does it really matter how?

cosmicjim
Mar 23, 2010

criminal justice

kidding. Business. If I'm still going strong as I get closer to the assoc., I'll do IE

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

he's trying to better himself. does it really matter how?

yeh

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast

cosmicjim posted:

criminal justice

kidding. Business. If I'm still going strong as I get closer to the assoc., I'll do IE

kill yourself

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

What am I gonna run around like some teeny bopper somewhere for someone elses money? I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards
You can give the children sagely advice

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

casual beep posted:

You can give the children sagely advice

they have to learn on their own sometimes

cosmicjim
Mar 23, 2010

I make sure to tell them the real story and to ignore the bullshit book story, and I correct the teacher whenever possible.

Real talk - I'm going to school as an agreement with my employer as part of a deal for a promotion I received. Already have the job I'm going to school for.

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

cosmicjim posted:

I make sure to tell them the real story and to ignore the bullshit book story, and I correct the teacher whenever possible.

Real talk - I'm going to school as an agreement with my employer as part of a deal for a promotion I received. Already have the job I'm going to school for.

You can pull liquor too

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you
Buncha Olds itt. But not super Olds so that's good. Super Olds are the loving worst.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

genesplicer posted:

I was 24 in 1986. My routine interaction with younger people involve me giving them information and telling them to do various assignments. Drugs and such are not involved (At least on my end. I've had several obviously stoned kids in class this year.)

Actually, most of the other teachers at my school could be considered "younger". To them, I'm either the "wise old man" or the "old fart", depending both on their mood and mine.

You and I go back a long way. Probably before most of these little kids were even born. And that's amazing, because neither of us is over 25.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Savings Coupon posted:

Buncha Olds itt. But not super Olds so that's good. Super Olds are the loving worst.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Frog Act posted:

when i was in high school my girlfriends 40 something mother would have me pick her up ounces of weed

T-Nugs?

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast

poo poo, how did you get internet in jail? You one bad mofo T-Nugs

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Zzulu posted:

is it wrong to stick ur penis inside an 18 year old when ur 30+?

only if you try to pretend like you care what they have to say afterward

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

comes along bort posted:

only if you try to pretend like you care what they have to say afterward

• Locked thread