Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

They didn't become fat just to piss you off, it's an increasingly common phenomenon in a society where most people who work for a living are sedentary much of the day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
it's an increasing phenomenon that everyone is bitch made

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Hold up I need to pee.

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

They didn't become fat just to piss you off, it's an increasingly common phenomenon in a society where most people who work for a living are sedentary much of the day.

I blame Jews and HFCS.

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

They didn't become fat just to piss you off

But that's certainly part of the reason, right?

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

gay sewer monster posted:

I blame Jews and HFCS.

HFGS - High Fructose Goyim Syrup

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Fat people caused Hitler or so I theorize.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i agree, once we automate most jobs we should have make-work for the proletariat so they can move their large disgusting bodies and pretend they are improving infrastructure or something for healthcare and a wage

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

dignity

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

TEAYCHES posted:

i agree, once we automate most jobs we should have make-work for the proletariat so they can move their large disgusting bodies and pretend they are improving infrastructure or something for healthcare and a wage

I've worked in landscaping and in loading bays and that kind of work will gently caress you up faster, more incurably, and in far more debilitating ways. you just can't see when someone's got a destroyed back so much

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 07:23 on Mar 29, 2015

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Moridin920 posted:

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Paco found his PAWG.

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

Maybe if you'd exercise OP this wouldn't be a problem for you

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Helpimscared posted:

Maybe if you'd exercise OP this wouldn't be a problem for you

I'm about 20 pounds overweight at 30 and was 15 pounds overweight at 18. I hike or bike at minimum four miles a day just as part of my commute, more like ten or so on weekends, but I also like good cooking and eat more than I should; I consider this a fair tradeoff and am not concerned.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Moridin920 posted:

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

I'm about 20 pounds overweight at 30 and was 15 pounds overweight at 18. I hike or bike at minimum four miles a day just as part of my commute, more like ten or so on weekends, but I also like good cooking and eat more than I should; I consider this a fair tradeoff and am not concerned.

Haha, you're a miserable old person struggling with weight.

Mike The Octopus
Aug 1, 2009
Seriously who are these faggots that have panic attacks when they see someone 15 pounds overweight...

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Mike The Octopus posted:

Seriously who are these faggots that have panic attacks when they see someone 15 pounds overweight...

stop loving triggering me man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
I needed that loving laugh.

• Locked thread