Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
toggle
Nov 7, 2005

amityville anus posted:

Sometimes I put makeup on and tuck my weiner back and dance around a little

hows that been working out for you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Last bitch wouldn't put the loving lotion in the basket.

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED

psyopmonkey posted:

Well, I think that...

:iamafag:

is that your cat irl?

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
internet people are weird anyway and if theyre sticking out and posting enough poo poo about their lives for you to notice theyre probably a gently caress up regardless of trans status

psyopmonkey is probably the only one i could name who doesnt strike me as at least a little bit crazy though

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

XMNN posted:

internet people are weird anyway and if theyre sticking out and posting enough poo poo about their lives for you to notice theyre probably a gently caress up regardless of trans status

psyopmonkey is probably the only one i could name who doesnt strike me as at least a little bit crazy though

someones got an e-crush

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
:bigtran:

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

The truth is that, on the internet, you can be as cool and anonymous as you want to be, and never have to reveal anything crazy or broken about your life if you really don't want to. And yet these forums are filled with people who freely volunteer information about their messed up brains when they are under no pressure to and gain no advantage by doing so. I don't know why this happens, but lol anyways.

LSD CURES JUNKIES
Sep 12, 2013

toggle posted:

hows that been working out for you?

It'll work out well til Jody Foster shoots him in the face.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

exquisite tea posted:

The truth is that, on the internet, you can be as cool and anonymous as you want to be, and never have to reveal anything crazy or broken about your life if you really don't want to. And yet these forums are filled with people who freely volunteer information about their messed up brains when they are under no pressure to and gain no advantage by doing so. I don't know why this happens, but lol anyways.

lopping off my wang didn't get me the attention I desire, maybe posting will

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Top City Homo posted:

world is pretty bad for many people

i just cant respect anyone in the 1st world who ponders day and night about their gender and ways to acquire illegal horse hormones

imo its a stupid problem to have or worry about

the problem with the fallacy of relative privation is that you can basically attack any carehaving whatsoever until no one is allowed to worry about helping or sympathizing with anyone but literally blind sexually abused quadrapalegic war orphans with AIDS or whatever

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Tsinava posted:

Transgender people are not exclusive to the first world and it's pretty dumb to say or think so.

In the Ottoman Empire, hundreds of years ago, there were sects of ascetic eunuchs who chose to castrate themselves and to dress and live as women.
One of their primary means of collecting money would be to show up at weddings or other happy occasions to sing and play music.
The people payed them to leave because they were an irritant and a bad omen.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
if ur a girl born into a mans body u just won the jackpot imo, since a mans body is superior to a womans in every single way. Why would u want to reverse this

Aug 4, 2010

Zzulu posted:

if ur a girl born into a mans body u just won the jackpot imo, since a mans body is superior to a womans in every single way. Why would u want to reverse this

seriously, why would you not want to be male. it rules

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

www posted:

seriously, why would you not want to be male. it rules

I think the world would be better if there were only women.

There would be less wars because there'd be more assassinations and poisonings.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

I think the world would be better if there were only women.

There would be less wars because there'd be more assassinations and poisonings.

gilmore girls now in its 37th season

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Only trans I care about is a Pontiac Trans Am doing 100 down a highway, blasting some Skynyrd.

No that's just a lil joke. I hope all trans people of the world find happiness and comfort in their lifetime.

And when I say comfort, I'm talking about a woman trapped inside a male body, constantly sitting on her balls! haha!

No that's just a lil joke. I hxpe all trxns pxxple of thx wxrld fxnd hxppxxnxxx xxx cxxxxxx xx thxxx lifexxxx.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
I'm trans-siberian

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

it depends op, there are genuine trans people working hard to be comfortable in their body and then there's people on twitter who wear dresses and get really angry at grand theft auto

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
could they surive if left to their own devices in nature maybe fighting lions and such that's what I'm wondering

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

If you are not saying irritating things or standing in my way at the grocery I have no qualm with your choices, namaste.

shelley
Nov 8, 2010
people in general are weird and terrible

trans people are no exception to this

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Can we ban the next person who makes a car transmission "joke"

Trans people are loving dumb and they deserve mockery, but not harm

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

in ten years when people are generally okay with trans people, what sex thing are we gonna get mad about next, i need to know so i can start preparing these jokes and get ahead of the curve on something awful dot com

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
natural born women

wont be able to keep up w all the hot trannies when it flips

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

id like to bear their cross iykwim

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Control Volume posted:

in ten years when people are generally okay with trans people, what sex thing are we gonna get mad about next, i need to know so i can start preparing these jokes and get ahead of the curve on something awful dot com

heteronormative

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

Otisburg posted:

the problem with the fallacy of relative privation is that you can basically attack any carehaving whatsoever until no one is allowed to worry about helping or sympathizing with anyone but literally blind sexually abused quadrapalegic war orphans with AIDS or whatever

:goonsay:

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

Control Volume posted:

Furries, bronies/ whatever weird fandom has replaced mlp by then.

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax
I dont even know waht trans means anymore > isee a bunch of big doods calling themselves ladies and Im supposed to relate with them and say "Yes, this person is the exact same as me in every way"

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

yea you throw on a dress and post on tumblr and now you're trans? shits too complicated imo

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
this thread needs more pics of hot transexuals

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax

Zzulu posted:

this thread needs more pics of hot transexuals

Look at my cock ffs

Zzulu
May 15, 2009