Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

unterdude posted:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2015/03/26/the-13-words-you-cant-write-about-hillary-clinton-anymore/

"polarizing, calculating, disingenuous, insincere, ambitious, inevitable, entitled, over confident..."

"Secretive" and "will do anything to win, represents the past, out of touch..."

"tone deaf"

that's actually more than 13 words

i'm gay

Oh WaPo you know you'll stick your foot in your mouth a whole buncha times during the election, might as well get butthurt early.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pauline Kael
Oct 9, 2012

by Shine

Oberleutnant posted:

Unelectable parties can act as pressure groups on parties which are electable - they'll often coordinate activity to join larger groups on the same part of the spectrum and attempt to drag them in the direction they want. They can also work through trade unions and other labour movements (speaking specifically of commies here, but eco groups do the same sort of things). Organised political activity exists in a bigger sphere than just holding office.
Some marxist groups reject state power entirely and refuse to run in elections on the basis that the state is inherently a tool for the subjection of the working class. They are usually still actively promoting their ideology in other ways.

Not in the US they don't. The only thing that fringe parties do in the US is hurt their daddies. Kind of like you Oblerfaggot

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

I would love to be a communist dictator.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Can we just dig up Harry Truman and have him run?

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Johnny Aztec posted:

Can we just dig up Harry Truman and have him run?

Nuking Japan was a war crime.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
At least he doesn't suck off the military-industrial complex.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Universe Master posted:

nope; stand your ground law

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Pearl Harbor

More like

Pearl Necklace Harbor

:japan:

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Matey posted:

Pearl Harbor

More like

Pearl Necklace Harbor

:japan:

CUM-A KAZIA

butt implants
Oct 16, 2004

i'm gay

look at you you big gay fag. quoting some communist zine

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
cant talk dick in my mouth right now

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Universe Master posted:

actually it was cool right and good

butt implants
Oct 16, 2004

i'm gay
you homos missed the point. It's about hijacking the discussion using PC. it's the medium not the massage

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

unterdude posted:

you homos missed the point. It's about hijacking the discussion using PC. it's the medium not the massage

this discussions are conducted using a PC retard :smuggo:

KaiserSchnitzel
Feb 23, 2003

Hey baby I think we Havel lot in common
Somehow Gamergate will get implicated in this scandal; I'm sure.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

bill clinton was the first black president

Obama:
-Born to white lady in Hawaii
-promotes healthy lifestyle
-Black wife

Clinton:
-Born in shack in deep south
-loved fast food
-hosed fat white women

Uncle Wemus fucked around with this message at 06:44 on Mar 30, 2015

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Uncle Wemus posted:

Obama:
-Black wife

Clinton:
-loved fast food
-hosed fat white women

woah by that metric im black too.. cant wait to get shot by a cop

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Uncle Wemus posted:

Obama:
-Black wife

Clinton:
-loved fast food
-hosed fat white women

Yeah but which one of them inhaled I mean come on bro

Setzer Gabbiani
Oct 13, 2004

For all these articles about how hillary is evil white feminism embodied, you'd think the time hildawg got a pedo rapist off the hook would be within the first paragraph

Pauline Kael
Oct 9, 2012

by Shine

Setzer Gabbiani posted:

For all these articles about how hillary is evil white feminism embodied, you'd think the time hildawg got a pedo rapist off the hook would be within the first paragraph

Being in possession of a vagina, and also gender-identifying as a Democratic female, will provide absolute immunity from any critical coverage of her, even by the opposition. She certainly won't get the Sarah Palin treatment.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Setzer Gabbiani posted:

I don't think that article is really saying "evil white feminism", it's more "evil neoliberal piece of poo poo who leverages the rhetoric of feminism while actively harming women's rights.", isn't it?
Anyway what's this thing about paedo-rapers. Not being american I've apparently missed it.

Pauline Kael
Oct 9, 2012

by Shine

Oberleutnant posted:

I don't think that article is really saying "evil white feminism", it's more "evil neoliberal piece of poo poo who leverages the rhetoric of feminism while actively harming women's rights.", isn't it?
Anyway what's this thing about paedo-rapers. Not being american I've apparently missed it.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/06/hillary-clinton-dogged-by-1975-rape-case/

bascially, she did the weasel lawyer thing to get a pedo rapist off, later laughing about it, and admitting she knew he was guilty. Hillary Clinton, presumptive Democrat nominee for President of the United States in the 2016 election, successfully defended a man who raped a 12 year old girl, knowing all the while he was guilty, and later laughed about it. But remember, the War on Women is something only republicans do. You're not American so it's not a fair question to ask you, but for the rest of the libgoons, if Mitt Romney, John McCain, a Bush, or Ronald Reagan had done this, can you imagine the press just completely ignoring it? Hell, you can't even get the press to talk about what Edward Kennedy did at Chappaquiddick, they're so busy lionizing him as a saint of the left. It's almost as if they only support one side of the aisle!

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Pauline Kael posted:

She certainly won't get the Sarah Palin treatment.

one of them went to yale law and the other got a communications degree from u. idaho and can't string together a coherent thought

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I'm liberal and Hillary Clinton is garbage, but still better than everyone you listed hth

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

oh and a lawyers job is literally to keep you out of prison sooooo

Pauline Kael
Oct 9, 2012

by Shine

Blue Train posted:

I'm liberal and Hillary Clinton is garbage, but still better than everyone you listed hth

Right, because she's in your tribe, you'll vote for her and anybody that challenges her is waging war on women and so on, got it.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Pauline Kael posted:

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/06/hillary-clinton-dogged-by-1975-rape-case/

bascially, she did the weasel lawyer thing to get a pedo rapist off, later laughing about it, and admitting she knew he was guilty. Hillary Clinton, presumptive Democrat nominee for President of the United States in the 2016 election, successfully defended a man who raped a 12 year old girl, knowing all the while he was guilty, and later laughed about it. But remember, the War on Women is something only republicans do. You're not American so it's not a fair question to ask you, but for the rest of the libgoons, if Mitt Romney, John McCain, a Bush, or Ronald Reagan had done this, can you imagine the press just completely ignoring it? Hell, you can't even get the press to talk about what Edward Kennedy did at Chappaquiddick, they're so busy lionizing him as a saint of the left. It's almost as if they only support one side of the aisle!

reagan and bush 2 are war criminals hth

bush 1 is cool though

Pauline Kael
Oct 9, 2012

by Shine

ArmZ posted:

one of them went to yale law and the other got a communications degree from u. idaho and can't string together a coherent thought

Good point, because she went to Yale, and has a vagina, she should never suffer judgement from the likes of us. Besides, that 12 year old who Hillary directly and immediately victimized by calling her a liar, well, she was probably a little whore asking for it, amirite? Sarah Palin is no rocket scientist, but I'm not sure she's ever done anything as low as that, but I understand that you hate her because of reasons.

Pauline Kael
Oct 9, 2012

by Shine

ArmZ posted:

reagan and bush 2 are war criminals hth

bush 1 is cool though

Oh ok, then Hillary getting a pedo rapist off the hook and laughing at the victim cannot be discussed

edit: sorry can't let you off the hook that easy. explain to me how Reagan and Bush 2 are war criminals, and any other US president (including Obama) are NOT

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Pauline Kael posted:

Oh ok, then Hillary getting a pedo rapist off the hook and laughing at the victim cannot be discussed

lol this is fun

are you going to bring up vince foster next?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Pauline Kael posted:

Right, because she's in your tribe, you'll vote for her and anybody that challenges her is waging war on women and so on, got it.

I don't vote and she's not in "my tribe" she's center right just like every other "liberal" politician in america but thanks for displaying your total ignorance in making assumptions based on the fox news narrative

Pauline Kael
Oct 9, 2012

by Shine

ArmZ posted:

lol this is fun

are you going to bring up vince foster next?

I didn't realize quoting ABC news was the same thing as bringing up Vince Foster. Do you believe Hillary Clinton did *not* defend a pedophile racist, then later get caught on tape laughing about her defense and admitting she knew he was guilty? Yes or no?

Pauline Kael
Oct 9, 2012

by Shine

Blue Train posted:

I don't vote and she's not in "my tribe" she's center right just like every other "liberal" politician in america but thanks for displaying your total ignorance in making assumptions based on the fox news narrative

ABC news, not Fox news, and "recording of Hillary Clinton laughing at her underage rape victim" not narrative. Sorry about your poor reading skills.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Pauline Kael posted:

I didn't realize quoting ABC news was the same thing as bringing up Vince Foster. Do you believe Hillary Clinton did *not* defend a pedophile racist, then later get caught on tape laughing about her defense and admitting she knew he was guilty? Yes or no?

sad. you didn't even read what I wrote. do you even know what a lawyer is?

Pauline Kael
Oct 9, 2012

by Shine

ArmZ posted:

sad. you didn't even read what I wrote. do you even know what a lawyer is?

You wrote that this doesn't matter because someone else somewhere did something bad so leave Hillary alone, hth.

Do you feel bad that you're defending someone like Hillary? You probably should, unless you think that Hillary was right and the 12 year old was asking for it.

edit: oh, sorry, you also brought up Vince Foster for some reason. Almost like you're trying to dodge the question at hand

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Has Hillary Clinton ever done a good thing?

I mean I haven't looked, but I have never seen a single posted reason as to why someone would vote for this person. I'm serious, the only reason I've ever seen basically boils down to "she's not the other guy".

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

Johnny Aztec posted:

if she wins does that mean we get more Bill

bill clinton is pro-death penalty and signed the federal religious freedom restoration act

lol at modern millenial "leftists" who think he is any good

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

Blue Train posted:

ronald reagan is neoliberal, when did the word "liberal" get conflated with "leftist"

either way it's a good way of indicating someone whom you shouldn't listen to

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
I feel so safe to have Oberleutnant defend the people who take it upon themselves to restrict the freedom of speech. Just because politicians are so accepting of the money and freedom that Capitalism created, doesn't put them on the Right. That is just their insatiable lust for obscene wealth. I never heard of Communists in government turning down so much money that they are as destitute as their people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
hilary is a human being and like every other human deserves only death
i hate all women, yeah, but is it really misogyny if i hate all men just as much

• Locked thread