Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pauline Kael
Oct 9, 2012

by Shine

ashgromnies posted:

bill clinton is pro-death penalty and signed the federal religious freedom restoration act

lol at modern millenial "leftists" who think he is any good

Don't forget welfare reform. He really did achieve Reagan's dreams in a way a Republican president never could

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

ashgromnies posted:

bill clinton is pro-death penalty and signed the federal religious freedom restoration act

lol at modern millenial "leftists" who think he is any good

Who cares about that? Bill is swank as poo poo.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Much like a black guy winning seeing the social teeth grinding at a woman president is more than worth how lovely she may be

Pauline Kael
Oct 9, 2012

by Shine

LethalGeek posted:

Much like a black guy winning seeing the social teeth grinding at a woman president is more than worth how lovely she may be

Yeah that'll sure show...someone...something. definitely worth have a lovely president just to see some people I don't know or care about feel bad about something

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 253 days!)

oval office is only four letters op

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Pauline Kael posted:

Yeah that'll sure show...someone...something. definitely worth have a lovely president just to see some people I don't know or care about feel bad about something

meh we're getting nothing but poo poo choices so far might as well go with the comedy option

Pauline Kael
Oct 9, 2012

by Shine

LethalGeek posted:

meh we're getting nothing but poo poo choices so far might as well go with the comedy option

The same logic would apply to cheering for Ted Cruz, at least as many lefties would poo poo their pants in moral horror. Maybe we could even get a bunch of them promise to move to Canada if he wins.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
who gives a poo poo about whether hillary will be a good president, the only thing that matters is how dope bill is gonna be

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
probably real doped up, on opium, while simultaneously getting his dick sucked and back rubbed by a few 13 year olds

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Hilary Clinton is gonna get a lot of misogynistic criticism and a lot of legitimate criticism that'll be dismissed as misogynistic by her supporters.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Is deleting evidence of discussions to various government officials, a Man-Only issue?

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Trillary Compton

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
You shouldn't b e allowed president if you swallowed the cum of a previous president, i'm sorry

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I really don't think accusing a lot of people of sexism right out of the gate is a really good idea.

It makes her seem kinda shrill. Shrewish even.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Throwdini posted:

You shouldn't b e allowed president if you swallowed the cum of a previous president, i'm sorry

actually that should be a prerequisite for running, it's how they pass their knowledge down to the next president

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Matey posted:

Trillary Compton

this one goes out to my niggas in long beach (new york)

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

you irl posted:

who gives a poo poo about whether hillary will be a good president, the only thing that matters is how dope bill is gonna be

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
i call her ancient and also "crypto-conservative".

however i love the thought of bill as the first lady <3

ps: oh wow, what a surprising election. bush vs clinton...... . . . .

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

how quickly will gop jump on bill's pedo-plane-ride thing?

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I'll just pin my hope for the future to this politician! Hahaha!

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

Nonsense posted:

how quickly will gop jump on bill's pedo-plane-ride thing?
The news that broke out quite a while ago?

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

unterdude posted:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2015/03/26/the-13-words-you-cant-write-about-hillary-clinton-anymore/

"polarizing, calculating, disingenuous, insincere, ambitious, inevitable, entitled, over confident..."

okay I will describe her using only the antonyms of these words

"bland, foolish, naive, blunt, lethargic, unlikely, disadvantaged, cowardly..." etc, etc, etc

hope that helps fight sexism

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Scalding Coffee posted:

The news that broke out quite a while ago?

season has barely started with Obama visit to Kenya.

Give it time.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Pauline Kael posted:

I didn't realize quoting ABC news was the same thing as bringing up Vince Foster. Do you believe Hillary Clinton did *not* defend a pedophile racist, then later get caught on tape laughing about her defense and admitting she knew he was guilty? Yes or no?

i agree. defense attorneys are the scum of the earth.

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Bitterly Clinging to my AK47 and Das Kapital

Hilary called me a manlet.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

President Kucinich posted:

Oh my no god.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Ork of Fiction posted:

I'll just pin my hope for the future to this politician! Hahaha!

They want what's best for me, the voter

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Bitterly Clinging to my AK47 and Das Kapital

burritolingus posted:

Oh my no god.

I probably deserved it, but still.

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
you know who would make a good president? me haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

President Kucinich posted:

• Locked thread