Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Ex-Priest Tobin posted:

*has a cat or other cute animal as an avatar*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Octopus
Jun 27, 2005

Me IRL
Link thread on dead roommate corpse pls

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

It was in the Ladies Chatting thread. A strange thread.

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.

ilysespieces posted:

It's especially annoying when I want to pin a swatch to my pinterest stash board. No, I can't search "pink" and "forever 21", I'll be there literally forever. Even adding "swatch" and "nail polish" is useless.

this is the most female post possible

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

did that actually happen

Business Octopus posted:

Link thread on dead roommate corpse pls

starts here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3585136&pagenumber=3495&perpage=40#post431520391

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Angela Christine posted:

It was in the Ladies Chatting thread. A strange thread.

that thread was the best

Aug 4, 2010

if he is dead no biggie

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Buce posted:

that thread was the best

is your roommate ok?

pls go check we will wait

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

A misanthrope posted:

is your roommate ok?

pls go check we will wait

NO

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:siren:THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER: Goons please check on the corpse situation in your home. Is there a corpse in your home? It is important that you get off the computer for 5 minutes and do your daily corpse check.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

A misanthrope posted:

:siren:THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER: Goons please check on the corpse situation in your home. Is there a corpse in your home? It is important that you get off the computer for 5 minutes and do your daily corpse check.

Pretty sure im corpse free.

Oh wait...

Aug 4, 2010

A misanthrope posted:

:agreed:

also please shower more than once a week

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

The thread meanders a bit between corpse updates. If you just want to read Wierre's posts this is the link: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3585136&userid=109351
The story starts a couple posts after the dark elf picture.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
*Calls self snarky and sarcastic*

say no to bats
Aug 15, 2001
Rumblee tumblee, climin' a hunny tree
*is morbidly obese with zany neon dyed hair*

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast

A misanthrope posted:

I'm tired of society placing these obscene burdens on women.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

A misanthrope posted:

But if everyone is still alive that could create an awkward moment. Maybe just wait another day or two, so you don't look foolish.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Dead Gay Romans posted:

I'm tired of society placing these obscene burdens on women.

look we just ask that you cover your breasts and bury your corpses instead of letting them mummify in situ

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

say no to bats posted:

*is morbidly obese with zany neon dyed hair*

The Internet

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp

YeahSo! posted:

*quotes nws pics 'coz I've a brain the size of a pea*

Well yes, but also it is a good point. Lady nips are legal in public in most places goons live, so why illegal here? Also, I think there is something wrong with those nips circulation and that person should probs see a doctor.

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast

A misanthrope posted:

look we just ask that you cover your breasts and bury your corpses instead of letting them mummify in situ

hey listen bud, if I don't get up to piss and poo poo, I'm sure as hell not getting up to find out why I haven't seen the cat in 2 weeks.

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
Wow, thanks for making me a mod, Ozma! And we only met like twenty minutes ago!

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
I mean, I just can't get over it. Why gunky hate womens freedom. Remember when your feet were illegal for being lady feet? Why gunky? Why?

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
hmm. im gonna try something risky here

a female goon posted in gip while her roommate took a bath. a day later, she got into trouble with the marine corps

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

"jesus christ why did I ever register an account here"

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp

quakster posted:

hmm. im gonna try something risky here

a female goon posted in gip while her roommate took a bath. a day later, she got into trouble with the marine corps

That's a slow moving forum

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe
*becomes lesbian*

*becomes mod*

*fails to enforce thread rules*

the patriarchy falls to the anarchy caused by :biotruths:

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

*is ozma, fat*

YeahSo!
Feb 1, 2015

by Lowtax

youre wife posted:

Lady nips are legal in public in most places goons live, so why illegal here?

Lol huh? Where do you live?

youre wife posted:

I mean, I just can't get over it. Why gunky hate womens freedom. Remember when your feet were illegal for being lady feet? Why gunky? Why?

I live in a magical land of platinum blondes, dildos, and chrome plated cocks.. and still I'm not allowed to get around with my tits out, especially at work. Wtf kind of environment do you live in, Wifey? :D

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

strip club obv

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp

YeahSo! posted:

Lol huh? Where do you live?

I live in a magical land of platinum blondes, dildos, and chrome plated cocks.. and still I'm not allowed to get around with my tits out, especially at work. Wtf kind of environment do you live in, Wifey? :D

Whoa, that sucks. You should move to 'murica. Most cities here you can flop your tits our wherever you want now days.

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
#topfreedom

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Topfreedom

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

lol at the picture on this page

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
*posts exclusively in e/n and any thread discussing internet drama from other websites and communities*

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

pixelbaron posted:

*posts exclusively in e/n and any thread discussing internet drama from other websites and communities*

*has lolcow.farm bookmarked*

pwnyXpress
Mar 28, 2007
*is actually decently attractive, but also smart so will never admit to being a woman online*
*posts "im gay"*

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
*becomes a lovely moderator*

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp

pwnyXpress posted:

*is actually decently attractive, but also smart so will never admit to being a woman online*
*posts "im gay"*

It's 2015. There are more women than men on the planet. It's ok to admit you're one.

MSPain
Jul 14, 2006
*mortified by most posts*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

youre wife posted:

It's 2015. There are more women than men on the planet. It's ok to admit you're one.

lolol

• Locked thread