Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nastynaven
Mar 27, 2015

by Ralp
i'm still too much of a gentleman to do this. never get comfortable enough. but if the chick is a total stranger or a one night stand, i just frap away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nastynaven
Mar 27, 2015

by Ralp
oh i forgot you guys have never had girlfriends/wives. wrong forum.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
zing
successful thread op :thumbsup:
twist ending

nastynaven
Mar 27, 2015

by Ralp

gary oldmans diary posted:

zing
successful thread op :thumbsup:
twist ending

yes. someone here gave me approval. TAKE THAT, DAD!

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
If your wife can't outfart you, then you chose wrong.

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
someday i will have wife i will fart in front of her and she will fart in front of me

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfJY8E7FXD4

nonazis
Oct 13, 2014

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.
I also feel like i gotta take shits as quickly as possible, so she thinks I'm just taking a piss. :ninja:

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
I do it intentionally as a sign of dominance.

Pauline Kael
Oct 9, 2012

by Shine

Cyril Sneer posted:

fo' rildo

nastynaven
Mar 27, 2015

by Ralp

Cyril Sneer posted:

especially during blowjobs.

Sibilant Crisp
Jul 4, 2014

constantly

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
When driving with your wife, GF, whatever, lock the windows and start letting them rip. Then count how many seconds it takes for her to notice.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
just used this in another thread but I guess it's appropriate?

tell her you're trying to lose weight and get fit.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
despite how funny you might think it might be to fart and act like they are rocket boosters during coitus don't she/he won't be laughing

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Give Pat a Job posted:

i can never truly respect a man incapable of outfarting me

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax
My wife literally farted as I read this thread title.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Mnoba posted:

despite how funny you might think it might be to fart and act like they are rocket boosters during coitus don't she/he won't be laughing

If you're gonna fart during sex it should be when she's blowing you. And since we're not sexist, it's ok for a girl to fart when you're going down on her.

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol
My gf farted once while I was going down on her and we both thought it was the funniest thing. We didn't acknowledge it until after the fact but her reasoning was "we had lasagna and I had 4 glasses of wine, what did you think was going to happen"

Chris Christie
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Not only do I not fart around the Mrs., I also do my business in the guest bathroom.

I'm already a disgusting, hairy, sweaty ape. Why make myself even less sexually appealing with something that is actually within my power to control?

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
CUPPA CHEESE!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jkmw9oGIDhI

Shawn
Feb 6, 2003

I yiffed two people at once and all I got was laughed at.
My wife told me this morning that she was dreaming that she was talking to me and i asked her "What do you want me to do?" and she responded, "Stop farting those smelly farts." then she woke up and realized I ripped one in real life.

You can't control that poo poo in your sleep.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Shawn posted:

My wife told me this morning that she was dreaming that she was talking to me and i asked her "What do you want me to do?" and she responded, "Stop farting those smelly farts." then she woke up and realized I ripped one in real life.

You can't control that poo poo in your sleep.

Hell yeah man. I love when I wake up in the mornings for work and the bedroom smells like the inside of my intestines.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Farts are inevitable, and usually funny.

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

the smell from a fart is actually because of tiny pieces of poo in the air

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

david... posted:

the smell from a fart is actually because of tiny pieces of poo in the air

The entire world is covered, including you and everything that you touch or eat, by a thin film of bacterial feces.

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

why make it worse

Twat Nosferatu
Aug 14, 2008

Give Pat a Job posted:

Plus I don't fart that much tbh, strict diet mostly.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
just get on all fours and crawl out of the room while meowing. she will never suspect the truth

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Serious Frolicking posted:

just get on all fours and crawl out of the room while meowing. she will never suspect the truth

meowing from ur butt

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
I don't do it and I don't appreciate farty girls at loving all. I had a girlfriend who would mow through a tin of smoked oysters before bed and spend at least 1/2 an hour ripping the nastiest farts on earth. Talk about honeymoon phase being over

SopWATh
Jun 1, 2000
It happens, don't squeeze them out though. I mean, I'd like to keep picturing her as a lady and I want her to see me as a gentleman.

Chubbs
Feb 13, 2008

In a thousand years, Gandahar was destroyed. A thousand years ago, Gandahar will be saved, and what can't be avoided will be.
Grimey Drawer
Go 1000 years into the future and people will still be laughing at farts. It's p much the funniest thing the body can do.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
just blame the dog

Un chien andalou
Oct 22, 2008

The pipe is leaking
smelly shits are way more of a turn off than farts tbh

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
It's okay if it's other peoples wives and girlfriends, while they are blowing you.

Who will they tell?

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Chubbs posted:

Go 1000 years into the future and people will still be laughing at farts. It's p much the funniest thing the body can do.

I want to go to one of those primitive villages in the amazon or new guinea or whatever and do the ol' 'fake sneeze fart' to the natives and see if they laugh. bet they would.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

nasty naven brings the heat again on u jabronis

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
My gf rips better farts than I could ever dream of having. It's quite emasculating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
i fart in my Gf's mouth

• Locked thread