Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
When driving with your wife, GF, whatever, lock the windows and start letting them rip. Then count how many seconds it takes for her to notice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Mnoba posted:

despite how funny you might think it might be to fart and act like they are rocket boosters during coitus don't she/he won't be laughing

If you're gonna fart during sex it should be when she's blowing you. And since we're not sexist, it's ok for a girl to fart when you're going down on her.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Shawn posted:

My wife told me this morning that she was dreaming that she was talking to me and i asked her "What do you want me to do?" and she responded, "Stop farting those smelly farts." then she woke up and realized I ripped one in real life.

You can't control that poo poo in your sleep.

Hell yeah man. I love when I wake up in the mornings for work and the bedroom smells like the inside of my intestines.

• Locked thread