Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
i dont knwo who that is sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Gazpacho posted:

scientology really isn't much of a problem in the grand scheme of things

lol how many thetans have you vanquished butt boy

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

where is david miscavige's wife shelly

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

jessica alba hit the wall hard

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

gently caress you that's my gay waifu

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

fyodor posted:

she dead

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

fyodor posted:

exactly where she chooses to be

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Gazpacho posted:

exactly where she chooses to be

oh poo poo we got a mole

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

scientology isn't the worst thing ever, but it's the worst thing anybody has a realistic hope of destroying. pray for a violent david miscarraige

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Lol @ ideots who pay for Scientology classes.

You wanna talk about boring, scifi twitter feed?

*pops Zoloft to ease gabapentin withdrawal*

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

hemophilia posted:

scientology isn't the worst thing ever, but it's the worst thing anybody has a realistic hope of destroying. pray for a violent david miscarraige
anyone who was involved in or spoke well of chanology should be ashamed

(if for no other reason, because we're going to have to see that stupid V mask at protests forever)

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
i'm supposed to take a lady named 'spanky' seriously? zzzzzzz! don't watch!

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Gazpacho posted:

anyone who was involved in or spoke well of chanology should be ashamed

(if for no other reason, because we're going to have to see that stupid V mask at protests forever)

when i was 16 or 17 i went to the dallas chanology protest but not even a few months later it got embarassing to me personally. Good thing i was a dumb kid

e: i used a Halloween mask though not guy fawkes

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Found this comment at the Observer....

http://observer.com/2015/03/suppressive-persons-going-clear-scientology-and-the-appeal-of-absolutism/

A pro-$cientology song you say?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9ii8fcxeXg&feature=youtu.be

quote:

Look at me I'm OT3,

I'm a thetan operating at Level 3,

No psychologists, no psychiatry,

Organised religion is not for me,

What I need is auditing

:catstare:

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Nice the documentary is on kickass already

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.
please post if the documentary is any good, I don't want to look into it and form my own opinion about it and would much rather have others do it for me.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Odddzy posted:

please post if the documentary is any good, I don't want to look into it and form my own opinion about it and would much rather have others do it for me.

I would but I'd get probated for :filez:

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
I remember being a dumb kid reading about chanology and thinking, "Wow, what a bunch of cool guys who are totally going to take down Scientology". Why did anyone think that sending fat nerds to protest and wasting their toner ink was going to lead to some grand downfall?

I am still pretty glad it happened since it pushed me to be a lot more skeptical of bullshit. Though it did push me to reading 4chan and later SA, so I might have become more well adjusted as an adult if that hadn't happened.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

scientology exists because we as humans deserve it

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

R

Remember remember the fats of November

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Rocks posted:

R

Remember remember the farts of November

ninotoreS
Aug 20, 2009

Thanks for the input, Jeff!

Cnut the Great posted:

if you think scientology is a real actual problem in any way, you probably own a fedora, and wear it in public.

Gazpacho posted:

scientology really isn't much of a problem in the grand scheme of things

yeah, the Romans dismissed Christianity as a trivial weirdo cult too

ninotoreS fucked around with this message at 17:34 on Mar 30, 2015

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

Rocks posted:

Remember remember the fats of November

I can think of no reason
why the neckbeard's Reeses Pieces
Should ever be forgot.

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

Lmbo the music video almost looks like it could be one of those weird tributes to lovely underground 90s music videos except it fails at even that.

Is that a scientologist band, or just a pro-scientologist band? I'm guessing they think they can get donations from the notoriously tightfisted and litigious CoS for their support when in reality they'll get slapped with a lawsuit for talking about OT3 technology.
I'd audit the hell out of that bassist though.
:mrgw:

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

sick useless bump bruh

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

SHARTING BEAR posted:

you seem to have a lot of bad opinions

thats all the dude does. if you think have found a group of people so abhorrent every single person will despise them, gazpacho will come to prove you wrong

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Scientology fought the IRS and won, clearly they have god on their side

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
seems to me like everyone knows tom cruise is gay and occasionally indulges in a bit of the old cowboy conga from time to time. i dont know anything about mr cruise, ,mdiv(scient) but so who is he supposed to have had sex with? my brothe ronce told me he has this male pr assistant who goes everywhere with him and they share a room--is he toms twink? love to know. peace. is john travolota gay too? does he like holding penises? toms penis? i think someone mentioned it. ok peace

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Orkin Mang posted:

seems to me like everyone knows tom cruise is gay and occasionally indulges in a bit of the old cowboy conga from time to time. i dont know anything about mr cruise, ,mdiv(scient) but so who is he supposed to have had sex with? my brothe ronce told me he has this male pr assistant who goes everywhere with him and they share a room--is he toms twink? love to know. peace. is john travolota gay too? does he like holding penises? toms penis? i think someone mentioned it. ok peace

johnny T is pretty much confirmed gay. Not sure about tommy C. ok peace bro. peace out. reeses peace. break me off a peace of that peace peace bar

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
take it easy

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

take it peacey
peace darby
peacey nash
kill urself orkin "peace" mang

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
the very worst thing about scientology is LRHs gross lips

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Cnut the Great posted:

in twenty or thirty years scientology will be a mainstream religion, and all the people hating on it now will look like those idiots who thought jfk was unfit for the presidency because he would take secret orders from the pope

He did take secret orders from the pope, that's why George Bush Sr. was the sniper on the grassy knoll who was ready to take him out.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Mr. Pumroy posted:

scientology exists because we as humans deserve it

love my preemies!
Sep 26, 2004

gently caress HBO I bet the head fuckers strap their babies in a shuttle belt and get them to listen to nature sounds with subliminal messages that say 'republicans are bad' and the babies are like 'please kill me'

Meanwhile, I'm sitting here watching this garbage and gently caress it what the gently caress

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

rear end cobra posted:

Looking at pictures and listening to audio of him I have no idea how he got people to follow him in the first place.

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.

rear end cobra posted:

he has a fish mouth to tell fish tales with

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

I'd be a scientologist too if I could put my pee pee in katie holmes hoohaa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
all artists have the gay gene so it stands to reason that all of hollywoods leading men have sucked at least one dick in their lives

• Locked thread