Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast

immolationsex posted:

carthago delendum est

* defendant's pitbull is named carthago *

lol romwned

lol

"but your honor look at this adorable picture of Carthago in a General Hannibal costume, he wouldn't hurt a fly. Besides he never violently dismembered a child before, little Cannae must have provoked him."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Budget Dracula
Jun 6, 2007

Ivor Biggun posted:

[Ghost rides the ship]

[32 people die in the resulting shipwreck]

Mama mia!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM9sam2u_Tk

:italy:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

It owned since he had a mistress in his cabin and was also doing piles of drugs on the side too.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
"If my client is guilty, we offer it up to God to decide! So, if God strikes my client dead in the next 10 minutes, that means he's guilty!"

"Wait a minute, you! Your Honor, I propose his client is guilty and we offer it up to God to decide. If God DOESN'T strike him dead in the next 10 minutes then it means that he is guilty and God wants him to face a lifetime of human punishment! If he is innocent, God will claim him right now to spare him our mortal follies."

"Your HONOR! I wish to change our defense! I contend that the man is possessed by the Devil. If he screams while holding this bible, it means the Devil is in him; however holding onto the Bible has driven the Devil out and now he's free of the evil force that committed the crime so he cannot be held accountable."

"YOUR HONOR! I also wish to change our position. If he holds onto the Bible and screams then the devil is inside of him, but only because as a sinful man he ALLOWED the Devil in and is still accountable for the actions of the Devil!"

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
*prosecutor delivers scathing invective towards unseen defendant on trial for unspeakable crimes

*camera pans over revealing that the accused is a pizza

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
July 31st, 3 pm "I hereby call a recess. Court will reconvene September 1st"

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

*grabs a machine gun from a guitar case and mows down a shitload of people*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Court this morning!? But I haven't had a cappuccino break!

*takes 3 hour coffee break*

Court now!? But it's lunch time!

*takes 4 hour lunch break/siesta*

Court!? But it's almost dinner and I need an aperitivo!

*goes home and doesn't come back. Repeat till weekend*

• Locked thread