Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pig slut lisa

irl is good

ish, and not only do the mods leave the gif in place but you only receive a 6 hour probation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chef Shimi

You can do the same thing in BYOB. The only difference is you won't get probated for 6 hours.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

looking for the thread it's in? it's right under another thread entitled "holiday butt rape" where the op is a video of an uncle raping his nephew, as simulated by two wooden nutcrackers

the unabonger
i was expecting to see it say "foo fienis"

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i flunked out posted:

i was expecting to see it say "foo fienis"

i'm still learning :eng99:

fuck. marry. t-rex

gbs has banned me several times for for saying the n word and posting really top quality goatse photoshops

>:3

rly messed up

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
maybe you should go do that then , in gbs, which is your home op :cawg:

fuck. marry. t-rex

I checked GBS but all i could find was this thread about a Samurai fight in Tempe, AZ

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3709805

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Small penis.

----------------

bwatts

good to know what i can and cannot do, in gbs, a forum where i don't post. thank you. thanks.

Stormyish

I'm more concerned about whatever animal that is in Drildo's new av

Piso Mojado

vice.com op-ed posted:

good to know what i can and cannot do, in gbs, a forum where i don't post. thank you. thanks.

Ace of Baes
hmm op, you seem to know al ot about gbs, one might call you "super-gbs"

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

mycophobia
a level beyond gbs ....

Piso Mojado

I heard in gbs, they get little debbie snacks with their lunch

Lil Cunty

that better not be true bc little debbies are good as hell and im fickle as gently caress when it comes to oatmeal cream pies

ty crap

ty landy

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Jimi Changa posted:

that better not be true bc little debbies are good as hell and im fickle as gently caress when it comes to oatmeal cream pies

have u ever had one of the double pies

Lil Cunty

yes they are what angels eat

ty crap

ty landy

Piso Mojado

remember that scene in Honey I shrunk the kids when they found the house sized LD oatmeal cream pie? yeah you guessed it, that was gbs.

Piso Mojado

#RIPAnty

pig slut lisa

irl is good

in yospos they post about their genitals sometimes, though not as often as the posters of this forum do

Piso Mojado

drat, I should of learned more about computers

pig slut lisa

irl is good

in some forums the posters go weeks months or even years without talking about their cock and balls and vaginas and boobs. hard to believe it from here in byob but i've seen it with my own eyes (<--- g-rated body part).

mycophobia
my penis!!! lol

Piso Mojado

mycophobia posted:

my penis!!! lol

other forums poster - "You can't say that!"

FluffieDuckie

Jimi Changa posted:

another proof that wd and i might be the same person

except oatmeal cream pies aren't my fave. but just about any other little debbie cake can be used to control my thoughts and actions

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Piso Mojado

if your favorite isn't nutty bars, then there is something fundamentally wrong with you.

Piso Mojado

star crunches are also an acceptible answer

Lil Cunty

cosmic brownies

ty crap

ty landy

nvm no cake

Piso Mojado posted:

if your favorite isn't nutty bars, then there is something fundamentally wrong with you.

i loving love nutty bars. i just bought a 12 pack of them today

it was two regular boxes combined into one

a good thing to do with nutty bars is to dip them in marshmallow fluff, so you can get fat in half the time it would normally take

Lil Cunty

thepiratebae.se posted:

i loving love nutty bars. i just bought a 12 pack of them today

it was two regular boxes combined into one

a good thing to do with nutty bars is to dip them in marshmallow fluff, so you can get fat in half the time it would normally take

I've always liked you

ty crap

ty landy

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
i got banned for posting goatse there

Pax Technica

A very technical peace.
in gbs the bathrooms have sofas and ps4s for everyone to play with

fuck. marry. t-rex

the unabonger
from the second link to the video, lol:

from the comment section posted:

What an ignorant prick this talking news head is. No respect for a tool older than any hes ever used, and a man who, while a bit awkward, is clearly disciplined and learned, in one field of study, atleast.

I.N.R.I

i flunked out posted:

i agree

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
in byob you can post fun stuff w friends

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i flunked out posted:

pig slut lisa

irl is good

the fish dick guy got banned now, so now hopefully more gbs guys dont post a picture of a dude forcing his dick into an animla.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa

irl is good

you'd think you wouldn't need the threat of a ban for this but it's a crazy world out there

• Locked thread