Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuck the mods
Mar 30, 2015
Actually Florida is full of the hottest women on the planet in addition to the fatties. I've noticed that ugly anti-social aspys do not like Florida for these reasons but try to play their hate off for different reasons. I noticed they seemed to be intimidated by the extreme hard bodied bitches everywhere because they are ugly but they were too much of a bitch to express that. No, instead they make fun of florida for some dumb rear end reason ignoring all the reasons why florida is pretty bitchin. in any case florida is on the coast, and therefore is literally better than every single state that does not have coastal access like your "ohio genes"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

firstpost
Mar 27, 2015

by XyloJW
:firstpost:

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

What am I gonna run around like some teeny bopper somewhere for someone elses money? I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards
firstpost easily claims the first post

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Why yes my username is the same as an autistic alien who looks like a 9 year old from an anime, why do ask?
:nyoron:

casual beep posted:

dougdrums
Feb 25, 2005
CLIENT REQUESTED ELECTRONIC FUNDING RECEIPT (FUNDS NOW)

Nagato posted:

casual beep posted:

fuck the mods
Mar 30, 2015

dougdrums posted:

you mean miami
no i mean all of south florida. palm beachs to miami.

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

this is the secret of every major city in the US: they are all pretty fun

dougdrums
Feb 25, 2005

gently caress the mods posted:

no i mean all of south florida. palm beachs to miami.

:agreed:

the rest of it blows though for real

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I like the beaches, the beers, the nuveaux hipster places that are popping up in the slightly more metropolitan places, the beers, the weather 8mo out of the year and some other stuff. It's not as bad as it used to be.

Home is where you make it, also love to see homos naked.

dougdrums
Feb 25, 2005

subhuman filth posted:

this is the secret of every major city in the US: they are all pretty fun

until it starts snowing

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Things that suck: old people, no public transport, summer

dougdrums
Feb 25, 2005
the governor

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

dougdrums posted:

the governor

That's a direct result of the old people (they're the ones who vote)

Dick Fagballzson
Sep 29, 2005
South Florida (Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami) and the Keys can be pretty nice. Central Florida, north Florida, and the west coast are huge dumps. They're basically an extension of the deep south.

fuck the mods
Mar 30, 2015

Spanish Manlove posted:

Things that suck: old people, no public transport, summer

*north floridian spotted*

fuck the mods
Mar 30, 2015
south florida you can take the tri rail to any south florida city worth a poo poo for a couple bucks. also orlando in the next year or some poo poo but who cares

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

the problem with florida is that unless you are standing directly on the beach it is too loving hot to do anything and there are thousands of mosquitos everywhere at all times
everywhere that isn't a beach or disney world is a shithole

wetdela
Oct 13, 2012

I CAME BACK AFTER 2 YEARS OF SILENCE SO I COULD AGGRO POST IN THE UKRAINE-RUSSIA THREAD.
I live in Palm Beach and i'm in my twenties. It only sucks if you don't have any money or live with your parents or something haha like a loving loser!

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

florida is great from october to march I guess

Dick Fagballzson
Sep 29, 2005
Yeah I've used the Tri-Rail before and it's a pretty cheap and decent way to get around. It drops you off within pretty easy walking distance of most of the stuff in the cities or you can catch a bus.

Also I live right by the beach, so I'm probably going to be biased towards liking Florida.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

gently caress the mods posted:

south florida you can take the tri rail to any south florida city worth a poo poo for a couple bucks. also orlando in the next year or some poo poo but who cares

I hope you got a stillsuit for walking the 10+ miles from place to place when you get to whatever other place you're going :thumbsup:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
u seem real mad and also forgot to mention air quality

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

everywhere sucks wuthout drugs imo

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:

Fullhouse posted:

florida is great from october to march I guess
yeah that's when my septuagenarian dad goes there

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

i went to san destin for a week in 2009 and based on that I would say that florida sucks. the beaches were pretty but that humidity is otherworldly. The moment you take your first shower after getting there from out of state you never really dry off. The people are legit insane.

Dick Fagballzson
Sep 29, 2005

nurabsal posted:

I live in Palm Beach and i'm in my twenties. It only sucks if you don't have any money or live with your parents or something haha like a loving loser!

This is true. Boca Raton and Palm Beach Island are playgrounds for the super rich.

I live in Lighthouse Point, which is nice, but not as nice as some of the stuff up in Palm Beach.

Dick Fagballzson fucked around with this message at 04:18 on Mar 30, 2015

fuck the mods
Mar 30, 2015

Spanish Manlove posted:

I hope you got a stillsuit for walking the 10+ miles from place to place when you get to whatever other place you're going :thumbsup:

no I take the usually free public transportation. You see, this isn't white trash north flordia. You can catch a dope rear end trolly every 15 for free in most places. Or you can even take the bus if you are a retard that has to go somewhere around poors where the trolly doesn't go

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

i admire what floridians have been able to make of their borderline-unlivable climate

Dick Fagballzson
Sep 29, 2005

subhuman filth posted:

i admire what floridians have been able to make of their borderline-unlivable climate

A good A/C unit is probably the best investment a Floridian can make. I have some super high-end Carrier thing that keeps the house ice cold even when it's 100F outside.

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

does your ceiling drip on you sometimes

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
i always assumed all the florida hate is the same reason all the texas hate exists. like yeah, they both suck, unless youre in the cool places (ie one or two cities each) which why wouldnt you be there anyway 1!!!!1

dougdrums
Feb 25, 2005
where is a cool place in texas

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

dougdrums posted:

where is a cool place in texas

idk how much money do you have and what do you want to do

fuck the mods
Mar 30, 2015
we were just talking about palm beach, so you can assume "enough" money

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005

subhuman filth posted:

idk how much money do you have and what do you want to do

Lots and drugs

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Neukoln19 posted:

Lots and drugs

dallas

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
no op florida sucks in a lot of other ways too

Alucard Nacirema
Apr 22, 2008

by exmarx
I don't know how to be social and talk to girls

Dicere
Oct 31, 2005
Non plaudite modo pecuniam jacite.

Some of the harshest weed laws in the country. No thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Neukoln19 posted:

Lots and drugs

dallas if you want to spend a lot of money in a very showy way with a nosebleed, austin for the lovely central texas weed

• Locked thread