Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg

DGib posted:

*sports entertainment you mean

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

good wrestlemania, good triple h entrance it was cool and he probably has sex

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Clear Wrestlemania winner:
Zigs in a blanket

Clear Wrestlemania loser:
Michael Coleslaw :smith:

(It's bland, but still leaves a sour taste in your mouth)

Honorary mention to Salsa Banks, while Duane "The Guac" Johnson proved to be a disappointment

Sockser fucked around with this message at 05:08 on Mar 30, 2015

DGib
Jan 22, 2010

Luneshot posted:

Why are you posting in the WWE threads if you don't like WWE

I liked WWE since the I was 5. I just realized that after this mania that they don't like me. Its a new thing. I'll refrain from posting anymore. Sorry it bothered you so much.

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...

DGib posted:

really not understanding the Rollins love. He's a snoozefest on the mic and his offence is usually just a bunch of indy flippy nonsense.

But I think the majority of the forum actually likes the young bucks so that probably explains things

not every wrestler can be big poppa pump

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

WeaponX posted:

Why the gently caress didn't Flair come out during sting/hhh and bleed all over the ring? Also how expensive would Goldberg had been?

HHH already tore a glute, what more do you want?

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

DGib posted:

sorry for interrupting your percieved hivemind hugbox with a differing opinion I guess

what im getting cheated if this is a hug box and im not getting any hugs

DGib
Jan 22, 2010

SaberToothedPie posted:

not every wrestler can be big poppa pump

big poppa pump calling someone a bitch > anyone else doing most things

everyone knows this

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
I'm pretty sure every other cut Brock got was hardway, but did he blade for the post spot? He had plenty of time to take that bump easy, but it's totally Brock to just ram his noggin into steel at full speed for a gusher.

And drat Roman. Way to get your receipts for traveling through Suplex City.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Paulocaust posted:

For those of you who are excited because that was a really good wrestlemania, may I remind you last years was also really good and the product sucked rear end for a literal year straight afterward

gently caress off dude

electric funeral
Oct 16, 2004

ACCIO PANTIES
*swoosh flick*

DGib posted:

sorry for interrupting your percieved hivemind hugbox with a differing opinion I guTess

As long as you're sorry.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
When that NWO music hit I was so amped knowing that Hogan was probably going to come out, and then it happened

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Sockser posted:

Honorary mention to Salsa Banks, while Duane "The Guac" Johnson proved to be a disappointment

DIE GUACY DIE

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Benne posted:

Did Nash really tear his quad again because that would've been a perfect capper to the weekend

He didn't. He held it, but it was just him continuing his 3 decade streak of being the best seller in the biz

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
I still really want a gif of Triple H perfectly throwing his helm off into the hole in the stage. It was drat lucky but it looked cool.

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

Rollins gets the job done every. single. night. He is the STANDARD BEARRRRER of the WWE, and the FUTURE of this BUSINESS! He is the ARCHITECT, and how dare you come in here talking trash, but that's okay, you'll keep tuning in to see him because he's THE MAN.

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
Brock should have won. He's an animal. Seth sucks rear end and has for well over a year. Not sure how the powers that be will evolve this weasels storyline.

DGib
Jan 22, 2010

Zyla posted:

what im getting cheated if this is a hug box and im not getting any hugs

should have put up a trigger warning

my gently caress up man

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

gently caress off dude

Well, he's not wrong

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

DGib posted:

But I think the majority of the forum actually likes the young bucks so that probably explains things

sorry you don't like the best act in the biz

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

DGib posted:

sorry for interrupting your percieved hivemind hugbox with a differing opinion I guess

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

DGib posted:

Honey if you want to see people just brawl, the MMA threads are right around the corner. If you want to see an adult man come out in a hilariously insane terminator skull outfit chest strap thing with a cross on it and hold up some terminator bot heads to "get in the head" of his opponent (that has nothing to do with robots, terminator, etc), hang out over here.

It kinda sounds like all you want is the fight, not what we consider "fun". And that's fine.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

DGib
Jan 22, 2010

Heavy Metal posted:

Rollins gets the job done every. single. night. He is the STANDARD BEARRRRER of the WWE, and the FUTURE of this BUSINESS! He is the ARCHITECT, and how dare you come in here talking trash, but that's okay, you'll keep tuning in to see him because he's THE MAN.

could have spoilered that poo poo, now the opening to raw tomorrow is ruined

electric funeral
Oct 16, 2004

ACCIO PANTIES
*swoosh flick*

Snoozeplex City, bitch!

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Lloyd Boner posted:

Well, he's not wrong

yeah no poo poo everyone knows that but who cares it was a good fuckin show

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
(credit Wrasslormonkey for that gif, as usual)

DGib
Jan 22, 2010

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

sorry you don't like the best act in the biz

lmao watching the young bucks is like watch a couple 13 year old suburban white kids having a slap fight

Mister E
Oct 2, 2006

by exmarx

DGib posted:

I liked WWE since the I was 5. I just realized that after this mania that they don't like me. Its a new thing. I'll refrain from posting anymore. Sorry it bothered you so much.

DGib posted:

could have spoilered that poo poo, now the opening to raw tomorrow is ruined

You aren't very good at this doing what you say thing, I suggest some practice.

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...

DGib posted:

lmao watching the young bucks is like watch a couple 13 year old suburban white kids having a slap fight

the young bucks are the coolest and best, and they do a 450 tombstone. C'mon...

DGib
Jan 22, 2010

lmfao irl

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
THE STREAK is over

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

beggar posted:

I'm pretty sure every other cut Brock got was hardway, but did he blade for the post spot? He had plenty of time to take that bump easy, but it's totally Brock to just ram his noggin into steel at full speed for a gusher.

And drat Roman. Way to get your receipts for traveling through Suplex City.

when the blood happens the camera literally doesn't leave Brock's face for a second and when it zooms in like 3 seconds after the bump the blood's already starting to pour

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

me irl after big show won

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

RIP

DGib
Jan 22, 2010

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Honey if you want to see people just brawl, the MMA threads are right around the corner. If you want to see an adult man come out in a hilariously insane terminator skull outfit chest strap thing with a cross on it and hold up some terminator bot heads to "get in the head" of his opponent (that has nothing to do with robots, terminator, etc), hang out over here.

It kinda sounds like all you want is the fight, not what we consider "fun". And that's fine.

HHH and Sting was fun for nostalgia fuckfest reasons yes. The pageantry of wrestling is my fave.

also who is "we" exactly?

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

DGib posted:

yep the best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Bard Maddox posted:

when the blood happens the camera literally doesn't leave Brock's face for a second and when it zooms in like 3 seconds after the bump the blood's already starting to pour

the blood was such a part of the match psychology that it'd be really surprising to me if it was hardway

• Locked thread