Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mister E
Oct 2, 2006

by exmarx
The crowd's reaction of "Hey! That's not Roman Reigns! Roman Reigns didn't win!!!! Hurray for Not Roman Reigns!!!!!!!!" was amazing. Really fun show. Almost didn't watch tonight but glad I did. My Network stream sucked tonight though, gonna have to catch the replay later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister E
Oct 2, 2006

by exmarx

DGib posted:

I liked WWE since the I was 5. I just realized that after this mania that they don't like me. Its a new thing. I'll refrain from posting anymore. Sorry it bothered you so much.

DGib posted:

could have spoilered that poo poo, now the opening to raw tomorrow is ruined

You aren't very good at this doing what you say thing, I suggest some practice.

Mister E
Oct 2, 2006

by exmarx
Winning the Andre match doesn't seem to mean much so I don't really care who wins. If they want to give Big Show the big trophy more power to them.

Mister E
Oct 2, 2006

by exmarx

Heavy Metal posted:

The Rated R superstar EDGE, the original Mr. Money in the Bank. Rollins is like the newer more fliptastic Edge, also more bearded. In other words the best possible wrestler.

I'd say he needs a live sex celebration to really claim that title but we all got to see his dong already so yeah okay, he's the new Edge.

Mister E
Oct 2, 2006

by exmarx

TheJoker138 posted:

Dan Rykert rules and so does Seth Rollins. I'm glad I caved in like a bitch and resubbed to the Network at the last second with foolish hopes that they might somehow salvage the tire fire the company has been for the last three months.

I still have no hope for the long term but at least there was tonight. God bless you, Seth Rollins.

Mister E
Oct 2, 2006

by exmarx

Valeyard posted:

I didn't see that, but holy poo poo he's the best

Yeah, when DX took them down on the outside he immediately went to grabbing his leg. It was pretty great.

Mister E
Oct 2, 2006

by exmarx

triplexpac posted:

I find it funny when people get shocked and appalled when HHH books himself to go over.

HHH is the best at wrestling. Tell him! Tell him he's the best at wrestling!!

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Oh my god the hourglass thing is an S and an R

Don't feel bad I didn't realize it until last night when it was in the big circle screen of the stage.

Mister E
Oct 2, 2006

by exmarx

StarkRavingMad posted:

They need to take him off TV at this point and repackage him. Or heel turn him. Right now he's a burning trash heap to the audience and they're trying to fix it by throwing more poo poo into the blaze.

At the very least he needs to drop down the card for a bit. I'm not demanding he go curtain jerk or anything, but as long as he's within striking distance of the belt it's going to be tough to turn people around on him.

Mister E
Oct 2, 2006

by exmarx

Smoking Crow posted:

since cole is going to be out for the foreseeable future with his "injury" who's gonna cover for him

This is it, the chance Mike Adamle has been waiting for!

Mister E
Oct 2, 2006

by exmarx
:siren:WARNING: EVA MARIE WILL BE WRESTLING AGAIN:siren:
https://instagram.com/p/09EAHyGzds/
:siren:THIS IS NOT A DRILL:siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister E
Oct 2, 2006

by exmarx

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Is that the loving Sith Code

I'll take back my apprehension of her returning to the ring if she starts Force Choking people. Until then though I fear for every woman she is near in the ring.

• Locked thread