Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

DGib posted:

should have put up a trigger warning

my gently caress up man

between this and "hugbox" i'm assuming you have opinions about gaming journalism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

Reigns didn't lose a tooth that was a loogie and King thought it was a tooth

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

zakharov posted:

"A hot dog is a sandwich." -Roman Reigns

finally something we can all agree on

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

Rhonne posted:

So was that the best RKO spot ever or what?

The one on Evan Bourne mid-SSP has been etched in stone at this point so I think people are gonna have to chew on that one for a while

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

NickRoweFillea posted:

Kevin Nash is the greatest in the history of this business. I thought it was loving hilarious how the nWo just sort of strolled down to the ring because that was their top speed

I mean you don't run to that music. You take your sweet time

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

NickRoweFillea posted:

there was no cm punk chant this whole show

Holy poo poo

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

Niwrad posted:

Maybe if Sting had won. He came back and lost to a guy who lost twice to the Undertaker.

You could've said the exact same thing about Brock Lesnar 13 months ago

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

Heavy Metal posted:

Roman Reigns' shameful back says otherwise. Really though, when I see Bray and Owens etc called fat I find I'm like, I dunno, would Scott Steiner say so?

FAAAAAT ASSES

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

Madusa didn't put Bischoff over, she let the crowd's booing tell the story for her

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

Cardboard Box posted:

this suits his age a lot more than being middle aged and still spiking it

He's a Metallica fan, nobody was going to convince him that was a bad look

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

Steph is one of the best heels in the company and yall are getting worked entirely

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

TheJoker138 posted:

I don't care if this is the Rock, this lip sync bullshit is the most retarded thing in a long line of retarded things that Fallon has come up with, not funny at all, and needs to end.

OK, The Joker One Thirty Eight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

AJ quit to start a cheese company and she shreds all of it on her abs

• Locked thread