Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TenaciousJ
Dec 31, 2008

Clown move bro
I thought after Fast Lane and taking a month off from watching any wrestling between that event and tonight that I'd probably be done with wrestling after watching Reigns win tonight.

Rollins drew me back into being a wrestling fan.

I didn't like the ending of Rusev/Cena because I don't want to see Rusev without Lana. She's a gem. At least Rusev got a kick rear end entrance and looked decent. I'm not sure why he spent so much time looking frustrated as if he was not in control of the match.

Bray Wyatt is dead as a character because I never think he's going to win or be a threat to anyone, and it's kinda sad because it's like if they had Undertaker lose all the time early on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TenaciousJ
Dec 31, 2008

Clown move bro
Cesaro and Harper baffle me because they seem like the hosses that Vince should be in love with.

• Locked thread