Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I'm just so happy they made Mania fun instead of Roman Reigns: Dumptruck Operator.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

DGib posted:

sorry for interrupting your percieved hivemind hugbox with a differing opinion I guess

Honey if you want to see people just brawl, the MMA threads are right around the corner. If you want to see an adult man come out in a hilariously insane terminator skull outfit chest strap thing with a cross on it and hold up some terminator bot heads to "get in the head" of his opponent (that has nothing to do with robots, terminator, etc), hang out over here.

It kinda sounds like all you want is the fight, not what we consider "fun". And that's fine.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Dr. rear end posted:

between this and "hugbox" i'm assuming you have opinions about gaming journalism

Dude he's got more opinions than I've ever had and they're all somehow wronger than mine too. And for those psp posters who have been around for a while, that is saying a whole lot.

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Can you imagine if they had stopped the match for the doctor to check on Brock and stop the bleeding? :allears:

Has this whole thing kinda gone away on most shows? It seems like we've seen a bit more blood lately in general. But maybe I'm just noticing it more?

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

DGib posted:

I do actually. Its really poor and people who care about it are genuinely overweight

I'm going to summon a wicca druid bear shadowwolf from the darknesse of my syoul and cast Bitchtits on you so you get fat just because you said that. Mod this druid.

Fibby Boy posted:

Just keep him the gently caress away from the belt and I'll gladly support Reigns again. Dude is fun but not main event fun.

Whoops what was I saying about opinions five seconds ago. Roman will probably be great in like 2-3 years if he has a triple threat or something that he can work off of. The guy has some chops but they're like, itty bitty baby veal chops right now. We want them to grow up into great big steer chops. Or something. Guy needs to take his time. I'm going to go back and re-watch that match since I'm not dreading him winning and getting javelined with a sharpened beer glass. I think I'll like it a whole lot more without the worry.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Reaverbot posted:

Honestly the worst thing on the show was Big Show going over. gently caress Big Show.

Guys can you explain to me (not necessarily this dude, I'll take any explanations) why this is a bad thing? It's a stupid random royal rumble that wasn't even on the main show for a random award/title for a guy to tack to himself. It's not KOR, it's not some bracketed tourny of any sort. It's just a trophy thing and it seems like it does literally nothing to push anybody or anything like that. Show winning it seems absolutely harmless and a nice rub to give the guy when it's the Andre rumble.

E: battle royal. It's late, okay?

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Neodoomium posted:

I am excited to see how they keep Brock from murdering everyone and getting his belt back.

Brock doesn't need the title so that is one storyline I look forward to.

I imagine electrified cattle panels would work. Just put him in a little Brock round pen off to the side of the stage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Paul Heyman should take some vacation time and let Bray puppetmaster Brock.

I agree about Undertaker's non-entrance. C'mon, it's Undertaker. He gets special things :smith:

• Locked thread