Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I honestly thought when Reigns speared Brock while holding Rollins with the F5 he was going to pin and win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Waluigi sucks almost as much as Dan Ryckert does

Dan Ryckert is cooler than you.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Retromancer posted:

So Meltzer is talking about how this may be the greatest WWE show of all time. I don't know what drugs they pumped into that press box.

it was real good.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Red posted:

I didn't order/watch WrestleMania because it looked so bad, and from reading the recap, it sounds really bad, except for the main event.

So is everyone loving it because of extremely low expectations?

I can't imagine a show where HHH and Big Show went over was that good.

You sound like a person who doesn't like wrestling. WM was fine, if not great.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Big Show should not have won, and Scott Hall should not be taking bumps

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Dimebags Brain posted:

What's with all this "you don't like wrestling" poo poo? I love wrestling but 90% of the actual wrestling on this show was boring as poo poo.

Sorry, I just didn't find the show 90% boring as poo poo. I don't know what you were expecting, but I was completely satisfied. Sorry there we no table spots I guess.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

someone kidnap big shows trophy so he cries on live tv

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Maybe Taker should have won by shooting Bray with purple lightning

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

what's the shirt say

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

i hope sheamus gets new music to go along with his new look and heel turn.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Rhonne posted:

I dunno, I doubt the crowd's love of Ryback would outweigh they're hatred of Reigns, Show, and Kane.

Not quite sure about Show.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Web Jew.0 posted:

Do you think Kevin Owens has a better chance than Bryan, Orton, Sheamus, Rusev, Bray, Ambrose, Dolph or Luke Harper? Because I'm pretty sure not all of those guys are gonna get to work Lesnar

What about Reigns?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I wish Lesnar went after all the titles.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Fat Lowtax posted:

Sheamus's new theme and beard tassels are sensational

I hope heel Sheamus forever.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Roman Reigns sucks but I would still ask for his autograph.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Gonz posted:

So who wants to own a MITB replica briefcase?

do they sell a damien sandow vers.?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Describe something Roman did in WM31 that was convincing or proof he belonged in a main event. He sold well? loving fantastic. You know who also sells well? Daniel Bryan. He still can't cut a promo, do anything in-ring aside from spear people, take naps or jack off his fist and his gear looks stupid.

I don't care how much Roman Reign's is improved. Until he becomes Daniel Bryan good or John Cena good he should not be a main eventer.

he laughed a lot and brock was like wtf

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Gonzo McFee posted:

Reigns is improving leaps and bounds from where he was when he came back. I just need to see him in a good match with someone who's not one of the greatest wrestlers in the world before I'm on board with Reigns as the new top guy. Or hear him cut a promo that isn't bland at best. Or anything, really.

Remember when Reigns feuded with Big Show. Remember how exciting those were?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

RBX posted:

This is worse than Batista last year.

I like Batista. He looked cool at every start of Raw.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Smoking Crow posted:

he has a weird head

I know, but then I remember so does Brock. But it's okay. They are both great performers.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

John Cena is a good wrestler with tons of charisma though?

imagine tiny versions of John Cena and Hulk Hogan having a wrestling match in the palm of your hand.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Kane is the smartest one of all.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

zakharov posted:

Rich man has conservative political opinions #wow

Friends with everyone backstage #Uwouldntbelieveit

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

is she pregnant

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

can't wait to see her in the HoF.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Goodbye AJ. I will miss you in the ring and also all the Hanna Barbera specials.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Conner the Crusher is rolling over in his grave.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

abraham linksys posted:

The best AJ could do was wearing Bayley's gear like she did IMO

Oh no now she'll never get called up

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

respect.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

I agree both RVD and myself have more fun in our lives but Punk is still the best wrestler

He also has a full time life partner that can travel with him wherever that may be.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

DrWrestling69 posted:

If cm punk was a better worker he would have come back and chokeslammed Kane.

No one wants to though.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

TheChad posted:

Sheamus is my favorite wrestling man.

He has a cool new theme for sure

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I dreamt that I hugged Sheamus and told him “Don’t worry, I’ll always support you” It was a great hug.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Vertical Lime posted:

PWInsider says AJ's already working on a book

:suspense:

Probably started it about a year ago

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Extreme0 posted:

That would only work if Brock were to german suplex Rollins but he lands on his feet.

I want to see that match where it constantly happens.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Extreme0 posted:

Brock starts having a meltdown realising that his tactic of endless suplexes are not working.

I really want to see that. Not necessary Brock breaking down but him perplexed and Heyman having a seizure .

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

ZenVulgarity posted:

What's a friend zone

to all you peeps who don’t believe being friend zoned exist: screw you, there are a lot of people who have been friend zoned by a lot of girls. With you saying it doesn’t exist, you are just trampling on the guys who’ve been hurt by this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Shima Honnou posted:

The Friend Zone is a fun place where I like to go with my friends and discuss things like wrestling and DBZ, sometimes at the same time.

do you think they have a senzu bean pizza

• Locked thread