Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I am quite fond of peppers, can you fucks stop killing my pepper friends for food?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
i think chiles de arbol are called that because the plant they grow on looks like a little tree

I have an enormous bag of dried ones that I bought for 2 bucks like a year ago and I can't get rid of the drat things, there's so many

send help

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
Sisko: my peppers...

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
I am making chunky meat sauce tonight any particular peppers I should get for it, pepper thread??

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Mad Archivist posted:

I am making chunky meat sauce tonight any particular peppers I should get for it, pepper thread??

Yeah dice a jalapeno and throw it in there.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Stuffed Banana Peppers are the bee's knees

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Peppers are good for letting you know how much you touch your genitals and eyes. That said, why do the best tasting peppers have to be so hot?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Ferroque posted:

the WHAT??

PrEPpers are fags who take HIV drugs before they even need it so they can have juicy cum shot into their rear end and get tons of hepatitis, syphilis and HPV and poo poo but it's totally worth it because no HIV guys

try google

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Zeluth posted:

Peppers are good for letting you know how much you touch your genitals and eyes. That said, why do the best tasting peppers have to be so hot?

Because they are intended to be eaten only by very special people.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Peppers filed with cream cheese wrapped in bacon and then grilled own op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
I wish I was dead lmao

• Locked thread