Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eternalname
Nov 25, 2014

I have a strange feeling...that people are having sex...and it's not with me
my MO is to ignore them to their face until they willingly remove themselves from my existence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

firstpost
Mar 27, 2015

by XyloJW
:firstpost:

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010

are you a bot or a human bean?

fuck the mods
Mar 30, 2015
i text them a hundred times a day gettin progressively more angry until I finally tell them I'm done with them but really I just text them the next day like nothing happened and ask if they want to hang out

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
passive aggressive facebook posts. bonus points for lyrics.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

embrace it. inconsitency and unreliableness are desirable traits in a friend or a lover

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I'm a bit of a flake, sometimes i say i wanna go somewhere with someone and really intend to but then when the day rolls around i just wanna smoke weed and kick back

eternalname
Nov 25, 2014

I have a strange feeling...that people are having sex...and it's not with me

Fonzarelli posted:

I'm a bit of a flake, sometimes i say i wanna go somewhere with someone and really intend to but then when the day rolls around i just wanna smoke weed and kick back

poo poo happens and i usually dont care im talking about the extreme cases where if they make plans with you you automatically assume it wont happen

fuck the mods
Mar 30, 2015
that's how people feel about me so I don't feel bad when I reaffirm their beliefs by flaking out

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

eternalname posted:

poo poo happens and i usually dont care im talking about the extreme cases where if they make plans with you you automatically assume it wont happen

come to them instead maybe? might be harder for them to flake out if they have to tell you not to bother coming over or at least make it more obvious to them that they're doing it all the time

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010
never hang out with them. always miss any event they invite me to or stuff they ask me to do.

I've had this guy ask me how the event he invited me to was because he missed it. Jokes on him I missed it too.

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

I stop talking to them.

Rogue AI Goddess
May 10, 2012

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees.
That was a joke... unless..?
CC their boss.

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
punch them in the back of the head when no one is looking.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
i rape them

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.
flake back. Constantly ask them to meet you then stand them up.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Pretty much just stop bothering with them.

Cept my one gently caress buddy I don't need them to be consistent, but it's still annoying as hell.

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.
I just leave the ball in their court and tell them if they wanna hang out they've got my number. No point investing time or energy in someone who obviously isn't interested. Also assume if they do ever make plans with you they'll end up cancelling at the last minute and be pleasantly surprised if they actually show up.

My Rhythmic Crotch
Jan 13, 2011

I continue to make a buttload of plans around them. No are you retarded of course I do not do that, idiot

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
we are all snowflakes op

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
i go home and unironically post an unfunny and spiteful thread about it on a comedy forum

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Cry.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Stoic Commie posted:

i go home and unironically post an unfunny and spiteful thread about it on a comedy forum

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
they're probably doing more important things than catering to your needy psyche, op

GBS PARADE
Jan 2, 2005
Medicinal crack is okay. I take it to ease the shaking and vomiting associated with not taking crack.
Tell them to gently caress off irl

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 288 days!)

They're not flakes- they just don't like you or want you around. They're far too kind to tell you to your face(book).

false flag post-op
May 13, 2009

Enjoy Every Sandvich
I'll get back to you OP

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Fonzarelli posted:

that's not a flake, that's a drug addict

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
literally poo poo myself

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
LITERALLY

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1rFAaAKpVc
can u imagine

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005

eternalname posted:

my MO is to ignore them to their face until they willingly remove themselves from my existence

Same bro same. Habitual flakers r fucken annoying

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

Waltzing Along posted:

that's not a flake, that's a drug addict

but why is he addicted?? maybe he turned to drugs because he couldn't take flaking anymore, maybe it helped him engage in social situations at first

you are a fuckin monster

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Stoic Commie posted:

but why is he addicted?? maybe he turned to drugs because he couldn't take flaking anymore, maybe it helped him engage in social situations at first

you are a fuckin monster

if you are choosing drugs over your friends, you are an addict

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 288 days!)

Waltzing Along posted:

unless the drugs are more enjoyable and last longer then you are just fiscally responsible

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

Waltzing Along posted:

i didn't ask you to fuckin define what a fuckin addict is you fuckin fucktard

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Stoic Commie posted:

i didn't ask you to fuckin define what a fuckin addict is you fuckin fucktard

I'm sure you know very well what an addict is. Congrats on wasting your life, loser.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
i'm addicted to shitposting and if you're so sure why did you post it out of nowhere then huh yeah that is what i thought

Sax Mortar
Aug 24, 2004
prolly masturbate out of boredom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
kill myself to teach them a valuable life lesson, and also because I want to die

• Locked thread