Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

bless this mess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beige
Sep 13, 2004
Hipster threads are so 2008.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

What if secondpost was the new man irl lol

calusari
Apr 18, 2013

It's mechanical. Seems to come at regular intervals.
kill them and eat them. that's some quality free range cruelty free grass fed meat. sounds like no one will miss them

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 279 days!)

BossRighteous posted:

What is kale though?

loving awful

Office Commando
Mar 23, 2005
The Invasion from Within

holy gently caress

Infyrno
Jul 24, 2003

The Duke
Based on your ideas on what to do, I'm guessing you didn't have anything signed before being married, did you? Like the kind of thing where you both agree, before being married, prenuptial if you will, that if one of you commits adultery they can be divorced without losing half your poo poo.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
he sounds progressive, mabye he's up for some poly-amorous thing, where you all live together.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Is this from the bodybuilding.com forums.

Moochewmoo
May 13, 2009

BossRighteous posted:

What is kale though?

Spinach for retards

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

BossRighteous posted:

What is kale though?

About the healthiest thing you can eat regularly.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
kale chips are supposed to taste good.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Beef Turret posted:

better than your mom?

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
No closure for you!

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

BossRighteous posted:

What is kale though?

it is a spunace plant

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Infyrno posted:

Based on your ideas on what to do, I'm guessing you didn't have anything signed before being married, did you? Like the kind of thing where you both agree, before being married, prenuptial if you will, that if one of you commits adultery they can be divorced without losing half your poo poo.

Unfortunately some states don't even care. Half no matter what.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
It's okay OP. Other people were banging your wife before it was cool so that guy is ruining his street cred.

Turtle Blogger
Mar 16, 2006

My Angel

Hipster isn't a very good category to actually describe a person, and those that use it are likely loser nerds

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Nuclearmonkee posted:

grande non fat upside down caramel machiatto to be precise

oh wow tough break or whatever. actually upon further reflection i've decided i didn't really care about that either so pretend i never asked. thanks and sorry!

maybe the op should stop being such a tryhard bitch and realize that true alphas just lead naturally and don't need to constantly puff up their chests and bro it out all the time i don't know if this is what actually happened because, again, i didn't read the op because who gives a gently caress. how about you take this to e/n where people are better at pretending to care about this aggressively uninteresting poo poo

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Turtle Blogger posted:

Hipster isn't a very good category to actually describe a person, and those that use it are likely loser nerds

Yeah the cool guys aren't afraid to say the word "human being"

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

calusari posted:

kill them and eat them. that's some quality free range cruelty free grass fed meat. sounds like no one will miss them

Gonna check back on this thread hoping it ends like that terrible Johnny Depp movie Secret Window.

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy
vegans have like the worst poop/fart/body odor so lmao @ her

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
well op i came here to let you know you should try acting like a huge creepy retard but it looks like you're already planning that

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i had kale slaw recently and it was p good

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 279 days!)

Parallax Scroll posted:

i had kale slaw recently and it was p good

I had a kale based chopped salad. Other than the kale making everything bitter, it wasn't bad.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

kale chips are ok

Pauline Kael
Oct 9, 2012

by Shine

West SAAB Story posted:

I had a kale based chopped salad. Other than the kale making everything bitter, it wasn't bad.

I made buffalo chicken stuffed mushrooms with blue cheese that had kale in them, p.good .Check this out OP, maybe make you feel better

BUFFALO CHICKEN AND KALE STUFFED MUSHROOMS
Start to finish: 45 minutes
Makes 15 mushrooms
Ingredients
Two 10-ounce packages medium white button, baby bella or cremini mushrooms, stemmed
Kosher salt and ground black pepper
1 tablespoon butter
1 shallot, minced
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 bunch kale, stems removed, finely chopped (about 1 cup)
1 tablespoon lemon juice
3/4 cup chopped cooked chicken
8 ounces light cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup hot sauce, such as Frank's
1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
Olive oil cooking spray
Directions
1. Heat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil or kitchen parchment, then mist with olive oil cooking spray.
2. Use a damp paper towel to wipe the mushroom caps clean, then season them with salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. In a medium saute pan over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the shallot and garlic and saute until soft, about 3 minutes. Add the kale and saute until wilted. Add the lemon juice, cover and allow to steam for 1 to 2 minutes. Uncover, remove the pan from heat and stir in the chicken.
4. In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese, hot sauce and blue cheese crumbles. Add the kale and chicken mixture to the cream cheese mixture and mix well. Spoon the cheese filling into the mushroom caps, then arrange the filled caps on the prepared baking sheet. Mist the tops lightly with olive oil cooking spray, then bake for 25 minutes, or until tops are golden and mushrooms are tender.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Pauline Kael posted:

I made buffalo chicken stuffed mushrooms with blue cheese that had kale in them, p.good .Check this out OP, maybe make you feel better

BUFFALO CHICKEN AND KALE STUFFED MUSHROOMS
Start to finish: 45 minutes
Makes 15 mushrooms
Ingredients
Two 10-ounce packages medium white button, baby bella or cremini mushrooms, stemmed
Kosher salt and ground black pepper
1 tablespoon butter
1 shallot, minced
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 bunch kale, stems removed, finely chopped (about 1 cup)
1 tablespoon lemon juice
3/4 cup chopped cooked chicken
8 ounces light cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup hot sauce, such as Frank's
1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
Olive oil cooking spray
Directions
1. Heat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil or kitchen parchment, then mist with olive oil cooking spray.
2. Use a damp paper towel to wipe the mushroom caps clean, then season them with salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. In a medium saute pan over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the shallot and garlic and saute until soft, about 3 minutes. Add the kale and saute until wilted. Add the lemon juice, cover and allow to steam for 1 to 2 minutes. Uncover, remove the pan from heat and stir in the chicken.
4. In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese, hot sauce and blue cheese crumbles. Add the kale and chicken mixture to the cream cheese mixture and mix well. Spoon the cheese filling into the mushroom caps, then arrange the filled caps on the prepared baking sheet. Mist the tops lightly with olive oil cooking spray, then bake for 25 minutes, or until tops are golden and mushrooms are tender.

did u steal the op's wife. its ok be honest

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE
If it makes you feel any better, my wife left me for a hipster like 7 years ago.

He beat her up a few times but they stayed together for 2 years. Eventually she started dating a dude who sells hipster jeans and got married to him.
They still live in her tiny rear end apartment too.

I married someone way cooler and we bought a house together.

Basically someone link that Lushka's guide.

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
hey man im sorry your wifes a whore dont sweat it though bud you got this

Pauline Kael
Oct 9, 2012

by Shine

Manifest posted:

If it makes you feel any better, my wife left me for a hipster like 7 years ago.

He beat her up a few times but they stayed together for 2 years. Eventually she started dating a dude who sells hipster jeans and got married to him.
They still live in her tiny rear end apartment too.

I married someone way cooler and we bought a house together.

Basically someone link that Lushka's guide.

so you gay married the hipster? oh, what a wonderful world in which we live!

Pauline Kael
Oct 9, 2012

by Shine

Nuclearmonkee posted:

did u steal the op's wife. its ok be honest

She kind of got passed around at KaleCon

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW
5-1 the op is a doughy bore honestly perplexed at how his wife could leave him for a svelte and fashionable creative type

*takes out graphing calculator and looks up average salary listings* "HOW is this POSSIBLE?!?!?"

Beef Turret posted:

Besides common lettuce, romaine, spinach and pretty much every other green

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I just want to bang her for a while OP. I don't want long term baggage, you can have her back in a bit.*

* you will take her

Abdul Alhazred
Mar 15, 2007
Go gently caress an 18 year old and take pics. A divorced 30-something man can still bang whoever he wants basically, but a divorced 30-something woman?? Once the hipster dumps her, she'll be lucky to land a fat micro-dicked OKcupidist.

Take solace, friend.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Ancient Mariner posted:

Unless I do something quick I'm going to lose the house :(

dude burn it down, if you cant have it why should anyone else?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
lmao u fucken idiot u should've been in the gym every day for those 5 years and this wouldn't have happened

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005

Abdul Alhazred posted:

Go gently caress an 18 year old and take pics. A divorced 30-something man can still bang whoever he wants basically, but a divorced 30-something woman?? Once the hipster dumps her, she'll be lucky to land a fat micro-dicked OKcupidist.

Take solace, friend.

also this

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Posting from inside op's wife's DESTROYED pussy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

That study is weighted against the nutrient density per 100 kcal. The top foods are all very low kcal foods and it would take about 31 servings of watercress to satisfy the 100 kcal serving. Compare that to the mere 3 servings for Kale, and you can see why you shouldn't blindly trust blogs without at least skimming the study

• Locked thread