Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014
It's funny because it shows women to be irrational, hypocritical, and self-centered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol

notZaar posted:

Is that a chain? There was one in Florida along I75.

I don't know. The furthest Ive been into FL was Orlando when I was like 11 so I don't remember. I passed the one I went to the one time a year I took leave to go home from VA to GA.

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.

So that's what a closeup of the Goatman's hole looks like.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

The shirt tag that say Pilot is amazing.

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

What am I gonna run around like some teeny bopper somewhere for someone elses money? I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards
hey bitches don't like it don't marry a trucker

for real

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.

psyopmonkey posted:

The shirt tag that say Pilot is amazing.

I hope this is an official sign taped up onto the counter at some Pilot somewhere in the Midwest, with Deb angrily eying every woman with short shorts that comes wandering in, flicking the red-hot cherry off her cigarette just a little too close to their open-toed jelly sandals. "Pardon me," she says in a gravelly voice loaded with an unmistakable but calm rage. She taps the drawing with one long, press-on nail-tipped finger, giving the woman a sardonic smile and nod that says "I know what you is!".

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Detective Thompson posted:

I hope this is an official sign taped up onto the counter at some Pilot somewhere in the Midwest, with Deb angrily eyeing every woman with short shorts that comes wandering in, flicking the red-hot cherry off her cigarette just a little too close to their open-toed jelly sandals. "Pardon me," she says in a gravelly voice loaded with an unmistakable but calm rage. She taps the drawing with one long, press-on nail-tipped finger, giving the woman a sardonic smile and nod that says "I know what you is!".

You see, Deb has had a checkered past in the sad dry area shes from and has remained. The myriad travelers that frequent where she works showcased a bumper full of stickers; a showcase of places they've been. She used to look at those stickers with the names of places she saw on TV at night and wonder if she would visit them. Now with her past catching up with her, she knows shes going to trapped any day now. Her old name is coming back to haunt her.

Aileen, 9pm on NBC.

psyopmonkey fucked around with this message at 05:10 on Mar 31, 2015

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Inevitable posted:

One time I went to a diner and saw a "no lot lizards" sign. I didn't know what that meant, so I asked the waitress. "They're, you know, prostitutes," She said. "They can't come in here. And I don't care why they want in, either. One night a girl came to the door and she was bleeding all over her face and kept saying 'Please, please.' But I was like, no way, you chose that life."

That's my truck stop story.

i guess you could really say she was banned from that establishment for bringing outside drama

naem
May 29, 2011

Sad people and their sad little lives :(

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

I'm the bikers creed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popeahuntis
Apr 10, 2009

In Britain we call Lot Lizards; Allotment Antelope as they always hang out around the council allotments, trying to prey on the husbands of loveless marriages who go there to escape from wives from just don't understand them

• Locked thread