Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Fetus Tree posted:

can you get drafted if youre fat

Fat fat or skinny fat?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Couldn't Jastiger just bring up his thoughts on the former confederate states and get banned from having to go?

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010
Imagine sitting in a foxhole, the dull rumble of distant artillery and flares of light filling the night sky.

You check your rifle trying to keep mud from the incessant rain out of it as you wait for the next banzai wave of russian suicide squads.

Broken bodies fill the foxholes around you. Almost everyone is dead. Except for that fat gently caress coated in orange powder in your foxhole who keeps asking if he can get your MRE's cookie.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Do we get power armour yet?

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
Beg on hands and knees to join the army or airforce to avoid being drafted into the marines.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
Marine Infantry, I really want to commit some memorable war crimes. Is there a better unit for that? Maybe some kind of special forces, but special forces sounds like too much work and time investment. I just want to shoot civilians indiscriminately.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
goddammit OP the draft is next month don't scare me and make me think that the Lions annual pissing away their future is this week I have to build up enough false hope first

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde
for the emperor!!

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
They couldn't draft me, I have epilepsy

that being said I would settle for supreme allied commander.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Couldn't Jastiger just bring up his thoughts on the former confederate states and get banned from having to go?

only if the war isn't against a nascent South, which has finally made good on all those threats and rose again

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
i'm just gonna hang back and bang all the hundreds of thousands of suddenly single women

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
No, they will be in the Peoples Auxilliary Artillery Core.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Honestly I'd be happy to be back in. :(

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
i'd chill out with a beer and be draft deferred due to previous war time service. probably go back to college and gently caress all the girls you idiots left behind.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Is there... a Gundam wing?

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

AKA Pseudonym posted:

I'm too old so I'd just laugh and laugh and laugh

Also, you can call me Jody

Pinely
Jul 23, 2013
College Slice
I lust for death, so front line infantry or f35 pilot would be my preference. Also will settle for any Marine rotary aircraft, those things go down all the time too.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
id probably do some weed and suck some dicks or whatever

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Will agree to go to war on following conditions:

3 "Blank check" prescriptions to be honored at any pharmacy

BattleCattle
May 11, 2014

I would eventually die.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Neukoln19 posted:

Will agree to go to war on following conditions:

3 "Blank check" prescriptions to be honored at any pharmacy

due to Tricare, can only be cashed on base or at VA hospital with 45 day wait

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
How many young bucks will go because I would really like to bang your girls while you're gone (you can have em back though)

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Welp. America is hosed.

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

What am I gonna run around like some teeny bopper somewhere for someone elses money? I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards
i don't have to go because i'm gay

BrawndoTQ
Oct 18, 2001
I'd either go and get court martialed for collecting trophies and other stupid poo poo or be a conscientious objector

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

What am I gonna run around like some teeny bopper somewhere for someone elses money? I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards
i would make a scapular of chinamen ears

BrawndoTQ
Oct 18, 2001

casual beep posted:

i would make a scapular of chinamen ears

I never got that cuz wouldn't the ears eventually deteriorate since they're all cartilage? I'd take pinkies.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

brizna posted:

I never got that cuz wouldn't the ears eventually deteriorate since they're all cartilage? I'd take pinkies.

you just replace them with new ones there are literally over two billion chinaman ears

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Pinely posted:

I lust for death... f35 pilot would be my preference.

there are far less expensive ways to kill yourself, you know

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
be a computer janitor for the war machine, I guess I can rape subordinates - that's a good perk

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.
Become the killing machine I was born to be, state sponsored murder is all I was looking for.

Recruiters don't want you to tell them you want in the army to engorge your murder boner but a draft means they have to take me.

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
poo poo, without don't ask don't tell, "accidentally" getting caught with a dick in your bum is no longer an easy way out

i really don't know what to do

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
Id probably just hide and change teams to whoever is winning and say i got tortured to score war hero points

Mahnarch
Jan 7, 2008

Landing?
Do, or Do Not.
There is no 'Try'.
Finally!
I would get the chance to carpet bomb with more than bags of flour.

Although, flour bombing the enemy would probably screw with their minds.

Kmlkmljkl
Sep 21, 2014

AT NIGHT I GET SO LONELY I JERK IT FURIOUSLY TO THE SIMS
1. im not american so oboma can gently caress right off
2. im nearsighted, pretty sure that counts me out too

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Parallax Scroll posted:

can i be a general

Yeah... A general nuisance! :twisted:

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Kmlkmljkl posted:

1. im not american so oboma can gently caress right off
2. im nearsighted, pretty sure that counts me out too

if it's russia and if you live in western europe you can count on joining us in some capacity

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

reignonyourparade posted:

poo poo, without don't ask don't tell, "accidentally" getting caught with a dick in your bum is no longer an easy way out

i really don't know what to do

It's still worth trying.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
Why do people here think they are too old to be drafted at 24? You know that you can still join the military up to age 35, and if you have prior service that age cut off extends the number of years you served. For instance I served 4 years so I could re-enlist at 39.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Ramsus posted:

Why do people here think they are too old to be drafted at 24? You know that you can still join the military up to age 35, and if you have prior service that age cut off extends the number of years you served. For instance I served 4 years so I could re-enlist at 39.

That's for voluntary service, the draft is explicitly set for men between ages of 18 and 26.

What will happen is we'll burn through all the young men, the govt will increase the draft age, we'll burn through those men too then our leaders, now tugging at their collars, will include women in the draft while spouting platitudes about equality when all they really want are more warm bodies for the meat grinder.

• Locked thread