Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mr. Pumroy posted:

yea it is def smart people hour on gbs. this is the smart people hangout.

a lot of smart people get cynical and disillusioned super early and aren't necessarily super successful (probably aren't struggling either though). I feel like SA gets a lot of those.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

EngineerSean posted:

there's no $500 answer anymore and also it's final jeopardy where you write your answer down, GOD

I'm sorry I'm not up to date on the 80s' hottest game show.

motherbox
Jul 19, 2013

Definitely did better than last year, but I doubt I was good enough. I recall someone posting the answers last thread once the exam was done; anyone know where to find them?

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

alternatively if someone puts 'V' as their answer and the 'what did you bet' reveals to be 'sucK it Trebek you'll be an internet sensation for days, a week even.

i bet they look at the thing you wrote to make sure its a number before they come back from commercial

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Why aren't they doing Chicago auditions this year? :mad:

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
God drat I forgot how hard these tests can be. I'm really good at trivia but it always feels like they kick my rear end.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Otto von Ruthless posted:

i bet they look at the thing you wrote to make sure its a number before they come back from commercial

They tape 5 shows a day, 2 days a week. If you actually get on, you tape your show a couple months before it actually airs. There is more than enough time to correct anything or boot a player if need be.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

If I get called to audition in person we'll know they're planning for a retard week. That was horrible :(

edit: Just googled the F Scott novels list and I think the "correct" answer is bullshit since it looks like it's not actually a novel

and just self scored off their FB page: 19/50 with some real :doh: moments on probably half a dozen

tangy yet delightful fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Apr 16, 2015

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
i didn't know all this poo poo would be on the test goddammit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO1f9ZZLu0w

• Locked thread